Brooklyn Bridge Park Marina, Pier 5 - Brooklyn, NY
April through November:
Select Saturdays - 11:00 AM
Click here for schedule
- Experienced captain and crew hold a TripAdvisor 5-star rating and Certificate of Excellence Award
- Highlights include the Brooklyn Navy Yard, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges, Governors Island, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Cruise aboard a Kingston yacht - a beautiful 1920's mini-style yacht
- Enjoy the breeze as you cruise and take in the incredible sights surrounding Brooklyn on the narrated Brooklyn Waterfront Cruise!
Hop onto one of the newest additions to the fleet for a Brooklyn Waterfront Cruise!
You'll climb aboard the Kingston cruising yacht, a 1920's mini style yacht with room for nearly 50 passengers. Enjoy complimentary water or visit the cash bar for beer, wine, champagne or soft drinks.
This 2-hour cruise offers a narrated tour of the Brooklyn waterfront that may include views of (subject to change):
- The Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges
- Red Hook and Erie Basin
- Governors Island
- The Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Brooklyn Army Terminal
- Bushwick Inlet
Discover the rich history of Brooklyn along with the promising future on this unique sightseeing cruise!
- Ship boards 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time, and passengers must arrive at the dock at least 30 minutes before the departure time
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid form of ID to enjoy alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary water, soda, beer, wine & champagne is available and additional beverages may be purchased from the cash bar
- This sail is geared more toward adults but all ages are welcome aboard
- Passengers under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present
- Gratuity is not included in this package but it is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
This cruise will last approximately 2 hours.
This ship can accommodate up to 49 passengers.
This experience is to be enjoyed by booked passengers only.
The experience usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather situations. The cruise will only get cancelled in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. Cancellations are made on the day of the cruise, by the Captain, and may be up to one hour prior to departure time. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions on the day of your experience. In the event of a cancelled cruise, passengers will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear casual and comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. It may be a good idea to dress in layers as the temperature may be cooler out on the water. Please only wear only soft soled shoes such as sneakers, deck shoes, flip-flops or sandals.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is not allowed and all bookings are final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is the Kingston handicap accessible?
No, unfortunately the Kingston is not handicap accessible.
What happens if the weather is bad?
The Kingston is equipped with an observatory deck that is completely covered with a roof. If your cruise is cancelled due to severe weather, you will reschedule for another date.
Is there an age minimum?
This cruise is narrated and not recommended for children under the age of 3. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Are food and drinks available during the cruise?
Food service is not available on this cruise. Complimentary water will be available and guests may purchase additional beverages such as beer, wine and soda. It is a cash bar only.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 124 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(57)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(35)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences