North Cove Yacht Harbor at the World Financial Center on the Hudson River - New York, NY
May through October:
Sundays - 11:00 AM
Click here for Schedule
- Marvel at impressive Manhattan attractions and legendary landmarks from the relaxing waters of the Hudson River.
- Enjoy a most unique brunch in New York with unlimited champagne, mimosas, tea, coffee, and soda alongside a scrumptious buffet spread.
- Relish the romance, elegance, and adventure of spending your Sunday on the Shearwater classic schooner, a meticulously-maintained 1929 sailboat.
- This exquisite NYC sailing vessel has been featured by The New York Times, InStyle magazine, NBC's The Apprentice, and more.
Experience the sheer elegance and excitement of sipping bubbly and savoring delicious dishes aboard a chic, vintage schooner. The NYC Champagne Brunch Sail is, by far, one of the most remarkable ways to toast to the weekend.
Board the Shearwater, a meticulously-maintained 1929 sailboat, and embark on an afternoon worth remembering for years to come. A casual yet sophisticated ambiance greets you as soon as you set foot on the deck. The ship spans over 2,500 square-feet while under full sail. She has the capacity to hold 49 passengers; however, this NYC sailing outing is capped at 40, giving guests a more comfortable and intimate atmosphere.
Since her maiden voyage as a passenger-carrying ship in 2001, this spectacular vessel has been featured in such reputable media outlets as The New York Times, InStyle magazine, and NBC's The Apprentice, among others.
This picturesque outing features unrivaled views of the most stunning attractions in Manhattan. Catch plenty of memorable sights and moments on camera as the Shearwater gracefully makes its way along the Hudson River. No sightseeing in NYC will offer views of Lady Liberty, Ellis Island, the Empire State building, the tugboats and ferries of the harbor, famed bridges, and the skyline of the Big Apple quite like this scenic cruise!
Watch the boats magnificent sails stretch and wave in the breeze, as you sip bottomless champagne and mimosas. Savor a delectable New York brunch that is unlike any other as you fill a plate from the ships mouthwatering buffet spread. Enjoy breakfast and lunch favorites such as (though subject to change):
- Smoked salmon with sliced tomato, onions and capers
- Smoked turkey wrap with bacon and cheddar
- Assorted bagels with cream cheese, butter and jams
- Granola and yogurt parfaits
- Seasonal fruit
- Assorted muffins & danishes
- Mini brioche sandwiches
- Price includes a Prosecco open bar, complementary non-alcoholic drinks and a delicious brunch menu
- The sail is not narrated, however the crew is happy to answer your questions
- Seating is casual. It is recommended to arrive early to find seating on one of the benches, hatch covers, cabin tops or the deck
This sail will last approximately 2 hours.
This experience is shared by a total of 48 passengers.
This experience is only for those on the sail.
Sailing is an all weather outdoor experience and will run in light rain. In the event of dangerous sailing conditions, your sail will be rescheduled. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically casual. The temperature can be cooler out on the water, so dress accordingly. Passengers should wear only soft soled shoes such as sneakers, deck shoes, flip-flops or sandals. Heels and boots can scuff the deck.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no exchanges are allowed. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience for a $20-30 per person fee payable directly to the experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule in accordance with these terms will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What if it rains?
In the event of a cancellation by the Captain of the Shearwater due to severe weather conditions or mechanical failure, customers will be rescheduled at no additional fee.
Does the price include champagne?
Yes, the price includes a Champagne and Mimosa open bar, complementary non alcoholic drinks and a delicious brunch menu.
What time do I need to arrive?
We board 10 minutes prior to departure and ask that you arrive at the dock 30 minutes before you sail. The boat will not wait for stragglers.
Are there assigned seats?
Seating is casual. You'll pick a spot on one of the benches, hatch covers, cabin tops or layout on the beautiful deck.
Does the price include gratuties?
Price does not include gratuity. It is customary to tip the crew if you enjoyed your sail and please remember to tip your server if you enjoyed your service.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 125 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences
"It was our anniversary and our three boys chipped in to surprise us with this as a gift. The trip was amazing and fun with very nice people and the staff was great."
"Fortunately, I received this as a gift and didn't have to waste my own money. $100 per person for some finger sandwiches and a 2-hour non-eventful boat ride around the city? 48 people on a boat that comfortably fits 18? I could have ridden a ferry for free, had the same experience, and had a real seat. What a rip-off. Paying $100 per person to sit on the floor is ridiculous. Tourists are probably the only suckers that would enjoy this. A little boy was running around and spilled my girlfriend's drink on her. Why are there kids in the first place? I would not recommend this, based on the capacity of the boat and size of the group. "
"The sailboat champagne sail was amazing. The staff was awesome, can't wait to go back."