Deep Tissue Massage
Exhale Spa at 3 New York City locations
Upper East Side (between 77th & 76th)
Midtown (59th between 7th & 6th)
Meatpacking District (between 8th & 9th ave)
Daily - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- 3 prestigious and tranquil locations in New York's Upper East Side, Midtown, and the Meatpacking District
- Initial consultation allows a certified therapist to target your problem areas
- Ideal treatment for physical and mental stress reduction, athletic peak performance, sculpting and overall toning
Indulge yourself with a rejuvenating spa treatment at one of our three beautiful New York City spa locations. Your experienced massage practitioner is dedicated to providing you a healing and transforming experience.
This Deep Tissue massage deeply addresses tight muscle groups without going past the point of resistance. This treatment is highly beneficial for physical and mental stress reduction, athletic peak performance, sculpting and overall toning.
This spa experience is enhanced with fully appointed changing rooms complete with steam rooms and showers. Relax in your spa's quiet and tranquil lounge and enjoy a healing elemental herbal tea pre or post-therapy.
- Must be 18 years old for massage treatments
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment
- GRATUITY IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THIS PACKAGE
Choose from a 30, 60 or 90 minute massage.
This experience is only for you
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is spa attire provided?
Robes and slippers are provided for your spa service.
What is the cancellation /rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to re-schedule or cancel your appointment.
Is there an age requirement?
The minimum age for a massage is 18 years.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can choose the gender of your therapist at the time of booking.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 125 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(57)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(35)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences
"I had a one-hour deep tissue massage with Joe at Exhale Spa. Massage was excellent and he went a little over our scheduled time. I'd see him again!"
"The massage was divine! I was very relaxed and my shoulders and neck were unclenched."