Financial District - New York, NY
Monday through Saturday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- FAA certified company with over 15 years experience
- FAA certified pilots have logged thousands of hours of flight time
- Fly aboard a meticulously maintained Bell 407 helicopter
- Hover up close to the Empire State Building, take in the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, Rockefeller Center, Ellis Island and more!
Why not go for the best with this Deluxe New York Helicopter Tour? Experience a luxurious new perspective on New York City by flying not only around the island, but actually hover above world famous sites like the new CNN/Time-Warner building, Times Square, Central Park and Fifth Avenue.
This is your ticket to New York City's most extravagant and exhilarating sightseeing and photo opportunity, and will be an everlasting memory for you and your family!
Step aboard a meticulously maintained Bell 407 helicopter and prepare to take in Manhattan's legendary sites, including:
- Central Park
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Empire State Building
- Rockefeller Center
- World Financial Center
- Greenwich Village
- Governors Island
- The Brooklyn Bridge
- South Street Seaport
- Intrepid Air, Sea and Space Museum
In addition to seeing Manhattan, you'll get up close to the Empire State Building, Chrysler building, and take in the United Nations building with the incredible New York City skyline as the backdrop.
Your tour operator has over 20 years experience providing helicopter tours in the New York Metropolitan Area. All pilots are FAA certified, many of whom have gained their aviation experience in military and law enforcement operations.
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license)
- The maximum weight per passenger is 300 lbs due to seat size restrictions
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian - there is no age limit to participate
- All bags will be subject to inspection
- Price includes heliport fee and fuel surcharge
Approximately 28-30 minutes of flight time
6 passengers per helicopter
This is only for those on the tour
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Is there an age restriction?
No, passengers of all ages are allowed. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Is there a weight restriction?
Passengers must weigh less than 300 lbs, due to seat size and seat belt restrictions.
Who are your pilots?
All pilots are FAA Certified and logged thousands of hours of flight time. Many have backgrounds serving as helicopter pilots in the military, law enforcement or other civilian capacities.
What happens if the weather is bad?
If the flight gets cancelled due to the weather, participants may reschedule the experience at no additional costs. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 124 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(56)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(35)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(35)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $200
- All New York Experiences
"I would have liked to talk to the pilot more but there was interference on the headset. Pilot was very friendly. I felt for the person in the middle seat -- she did not get a good view."
"Just a great experience!"
"Only 1problem: the flight was ment to be 30 minutes. It was only 20. We didn't bother raising it with the chopper company because by the time the chopper was landing it was clear nothing we said was going to change the flight plan. We were very happy regardless. But you should know: you paid them for 30 minutes, but only got 20."