Cafe Lavazza at Eataly - Manhattan, NY
Saturdays - 10:30 AM
Thursdays & Saturdays - 10:30 AM
- 5-star rated provider on TripAdvisor
- Licensed and friendly tour guides who are passionate about both food and NYC
- 2.5-hour walking tour includes 6 full portion food tastings
- Photo opportunities in front of the iconic Flatiron building
- A great tour for locals and tourists alike!
New York's Flatiron neighborhood is rich with culture and history. It is also the location of New York's next budding foodie scene. Experience both while on this Flatiron Food and History Tour.
Your experienced and knowledgeable native guide will lead you through New York's pedestrian packed streets to the best and most unique food venues in the city. Your 2.5-hour walking tour will begin with tastings at Eataly, Mario Batali's artisanal Italian food emporium. As you make your way north, you will learn about the rich history of the surrounding buildings, stroll through Madison Square Park, and even stop to take some photos in front of the iconic Flatiron building.
Stops along the way include (but are subject to change):
- Shake Shack or Schnippers Quality Kitchen
- Obica Mozzarella Bar
- Beecher's Cheese
- Bread's Bakery
This guided Flatiron Food and History tour is a one-of-a-kind experience and sure to be a treat for visitors and locals alike!
- Tour begins at Eataly in Flatiron Neighborhood and ends near Union Square.
- This is a walking tour. Participants should be prepared to walk about a mile at a casual pace.
- Children under 10 years do not need to purchase a ticket unless they would like to enjoy the tastings.
Approximately 2.5 hours
Group sizes vary with a maximum of 15 people per tour.
This experience is for participants only. However, children under 10 years do not need to purchase a ticket unless they would like to enjoy the tastings.
This experience is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for expected weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all cancellations requests must be made at least 72 hours prior to schedule date and must be made in writing (via email) to the experience provider. Tours can be scheduled once so long as provider is notified with at least 72 hour notice.
How much walking will we do?
This guided Flatiron Food History tour covers about 1 mile. Participants should wear comfortable shoes.
Does the tour run rain or shine?
Yes! This tour runs rain or shine, so be sure to check your local weather and dress appropriately.
Is the tour wheelchair and/or stroller accessible?
Yes, this tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible so don't leave anyone behind! Please just be sure to notify the experience provider at the time of booking if a member of your party has any physical limitations.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 125 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences