New Yorker Helicopter Tour
- FAA certified Company with over 15 years experience
- FAA certified pilots have logged thousands of hours of flight time
- Take in the famous sites of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street and more
- Enjoy the New York skyline from a bird's eye view
Step aboard a Bell 407 helicopter for a fantastic bird's eye view of the magical isle of Manhattan. Experience the beauty of Central Park, the Statue of Liberty and more as you float above the world's most famous skyline for a flight you'll never forget.
Your tour operator has over 15 years of experience providing helicopter tours in the New York Metropolitan Area. All pilots are FAA certified pilots, many of whom have gained their gained their aviation experience in military and law enforcement operations.
See the famous sites of New York including:
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Empire State Building
- Governors Island
- Brooklyn Bridge
- World Financial Center
- South Street Seaport
- Intrepid Air, Sea and Space Museum
Year Round, 7 days per week, 9am - 5pm
New York, NY
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license).
- All bags will be subject to inspection
- Individual participants must weigh no more than 300 lbs due to seat size restrictions
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
Approximately 15 minutes of flight time
Up to 6 per Helicopter
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Is there an age restriction?
No, passengers of all ages are allowed.
Is there a weight restriction?
Passengers must weigh less than 300 lbs, due to seat size and seat belt restrictions.
Who are your pilots?
All pilots are FAA Certified, experienced and safe helicopter pilots. Many have backgrounds serving as helicopter pilots in the military, law enforcement or other civilian capacities.