Financial District - New York, NY
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- FAA certified company with over 15 years experience
- FAA certified pilots have logged thousands of hours of flight time
- Take in the famous sites of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street and more
- Enjoy the New York skyline from a bird's eye view
Step aboard a Bell 407 helicopter for a fantastic bird's eye view of the magical isle of Manhattan. Experience the beauty of Central Park, the Statue of Liberty and more as you float above the world's most famous skyline for a flight you'll never forget.
Your tour operator has over 15 years of experience providing helicopter tours in the New York Metropolitan Area. All pilots are FAA certified, many of whom have gained their aviation experience in military and law enforcement operations.
See the famous sites of New York including:
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Empire State Building
- Governors Island
- Brooklyn Bridge
- World Financial Center
- South Street Seaport
- Intrepid Air, Sea and Space Museum
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license)
- The maximum weight per passenger is 300 lbs due to seat size restrictions
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian - there is no age limit to participate
- All bags will be subject to inspection
- Price includes heliport fee and fuel surcharge
Approximately 12-15 minutes of flight time
Up to 6 per helicopter
This is only for those on the tour
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Is there an age restriction?
No, passengers of all ages are allowed. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Is there a weight restriction?
Passengers must weigh less than 300 lbs, due to seat size and seat belt restrictions.
Who are your pilots?
All pilots are FAA Certified and logged thousands of hours of flight time. Many have backgrounds serving as helicopter pilots in the military, law enforcement or other civilian capacities.
What happens if the weather is bad?
If the flight gets cancelled due to the weather, participants may reschedule the experience at no additional costs. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 127 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 4-half(42)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $59Avg Rating of: 4-half(25)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(30)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $549Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(22)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $152Avg Rating of: 4-half(15)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $350Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Race a Lamborghini LP 560-4From: $378Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All New York Experiences
"Excellent service from the day that I inquired about booking. The staff who handled my booking were very quick at replying and great at answering any further questions. The day was great, it felt very professional and the ride was both safe and enjoyable. I would just recommend that you sell photographs or apparel etc as an extra on the package, as most tourists would definitely buy at least the photograph that they provide, but it is also nice to include this already in the gift you give someone!"
"Was incredible to see the Big Apple from above! Gave a totally different perspective from what the city looks like and gave me insight into areas I still had to learn about! The helicopter ride overall was a massive thrill! Definitely on the "to do list" for newcomers to this magical place! -Anna Williamson"
"This was one of the best experiences of my life!! It was also a huge accomplishment for my husband who has not been in the air in 15 years before Tuesday. Our pilot was excellent and really made everyone feel secure! I can not thank you enough for this incredible adventure. It was so delightful to see the city from that view on such a beautiful clear day!"