Private Art Class in New York
Upper West Side - Manhattan, NY
*Pending artist's availability
- Your instructor's work lives in over 50 galleries and museums throughout the world
- Tailor made instruction to teach specific techniques created for your unique artistic desires and needs
- Express your inspiration in the studio, outside in a magical flower garden, along the Hudson, in Central Park or anywhere you'd like
Are you longing to develop your unique voice through your own, personal art form? Is there a specific type of art that you are hoping to delve into or focus on? This class with give you a taste of working with various art media including charcoal, pastels, ink, and acrylic paints.
Using a wide variety of artistic techniques and materials, create your own artwork while learning about color, composition, texture, shape and more. Work privately with a world renowned artist, while you are nurtured, inspired, and encouraged to explore your authentic creativity.
Receive one-on-one attention as you discover the power of personal exploration and creative content. Receive tailor made instruction that will empower and inspire your artistic gifts to pour outward. Learn specific techniques created for your unique needs, and allow your unique self-expression to burst forth.
Enjoy your private art lessons in the studio or along the Hudson River, in Central Park or any of the beautiful flower gardens in this wonderful city.
- Materials are not included
- A materials list is provided upon registration, or you may purchase materials for an additional fee directly with the experience provider
- You must be at least 16 years of age
The class lasts for 2-4 hours, depending on the option selected.
This is a private one-on-one art lesson.
This experience is not weather dependent unless you choose to have your lesson outdoors. In this case, be sure to contact your experience provider directly regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Comfortable clothing that may be exposed to paint or other materials.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need prior art experience?
No experience is necessary! This experience is designed to be fun and inspirational for everyone, from novice to experienced artists.
Is there an age limit?
Yes, participants must be at least 16 years old.
What do I need to bring?
You will be given a list of materials needed during registration, unless you choose to purcahse the materials directly with the experience provider.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 125 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(57)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(35)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences
"I enjoyed my time spent here. Inwas happy with my finished project. It was at times frustrating for both myself and my instructor. We had a short time to get to know each other and what I wanted or needed. Harder for her ! This was my first ever class. ! I would like to have my 13 year old Granddaughter attend a class. Too bad we don't live closer ! Thank You"