Private Art Class in New York
- Your instructor's work lives in over 50 galleries and museums throughout the world
- Tailor-made instruction to teach specific techniques created for your unique artistic desires and needs
- Express your inspiration in the studio, outside in a magical flower garden, along the Hudson, in Central Park or anywhere you'd like
Are you longing to develop your unique voice through your own, personal art form? Is there a specific type of art that you are hoping to delve into or focus on? This class with give you a taste of working with various art media including charcoal, pastels, ink, and acrylic paints.
Using a wide variety of artistic techniques and materials, create your own artwork while learning about color, composition, texture, shape and more. Work privately with a world-renowned artist, while you are nurtured, inspired, and encouraged to explore your authentic creativity.
Receive one-on-one attention as you discover the power of personal exploration and creative content. Receive tailor-made instruction that will empower and inspire your artistic gifts to pour outward. Learn specific techniques created for your unique needs, and allow your unique self-expression to burst forth.
Enjoy your private art lessons in the studio or along the Hudson River, in Central Park or any of the beautiful flower gardens in this wonderful city.
Materials not included, but a materials list is provided upon registration, or you may purchase materials for an additional fee directly with the experience provider. You must be at least 16 years of age.
For 2, or 4 hours
This experience is not weather dependent unless you choose to have your lesson outdoors. In this case be sure to contact your Experience provider.
What to Wear:
Clothing that you are comfortable with getting paint and materials on.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 30 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 117 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 4-half(36)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 4-half(19)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(26)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $574Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(37)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $180Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $380Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All New York Experiences
"I enjoyed my time spent here. Inwas happy with my finished project. It was at times frustrating for both myself and my instructor. We had a short time to get to know each other and what I wanted or needed. Harder for her ! This was my first ever class. ! I would like to have my 13 year old Granddaughter attend a class. Too bad we don't live closer ! Thank You"