Private Chocolate Tasting in New York
- Enjoy an 1.5 hour interactive presentation and tasting with a chocolate expert
- Learn about how fine chocolates are made, how to taste differences in a selection of varietals, and the aphrodisiac history of chocolate
- Whether you're hosting an intimate evening in the comforts of your own home or a corporate event, this private chocolate tasting is sure to entertain and serve up memorable treats
In a fun and entertaining way, you and your guests will learn all about the history of chocolate, how fine chocolates are made and how to taste the differences in a selection of varietal chocolates.
In addition to learning about chocolates, guests will have the chance to taste some of the best chocolates in the world. Guests are encouraged to ask questions and participate in a couple of fun, hands-on experiences during the tasting.
This tasting may be conducted in a private residence, a corporate conference room or other suitable venue.
Tastings may be hosted at locations anywhere in Manhattan from Wall St. to 96th St. Other locations in surrounding areas or Burroughs will require an additional transportation fee; please contact Cloud 9 Living for additional information.
Wine or beer parings may be added for additional fees and should be arranged directly with your experience provider.
Gratuity is never required but appreciated.
For groups larger than 12 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your event, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no rescheduling or cancellations will be allowed. If you are unable to attend your booked date, you may send someone in your place as long as you contact the provider at least 72 hours prior to your experience.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 119 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 4-half(36)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 4-half(19)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(26)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $574Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(37)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $180Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $380Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All New York Experiences
"We had a great time at our chocolate tasting experience with Joyce Weinberg. She is very knowledgeable and gave an interesting presentation of the history and making of chocolate. The chocolates were delicious also! Thanks Joyce!"
"Our private chocolate tasting was a fun and educational experience. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable in the subject and had a great sense of humor. She also took into account the vast age differences in our guests (ranging from 15 to 77) and made sure to make it enjoyable and relevant for everyone involved. I would highly recommend this experience."