Swedish Massage in New York City
Exhale Spa at 3 New York City locations
Upper East Side (between 77th & 76th)
Midtown (59th between 7th & 6th)
Meatpacking District (between 8th & 9th ave)
Daily - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- 3 prestigious and tranquil locations in New York's Upper East Side, Midtown, and the Meatpacking District
- Initial consultation allows a certified therapist to target your problem areas
- Choose from an Uplifting, Detoxifying or Relaxing blend
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Indulge yourself with a rejuvenating spa treatment at one of our three beautiful New York City spa locations. Your experienced massage practitioner is dedicated to providing you a healing and transforming experience.
Combining the best of therapeutic massage practices from around the world, this therapy uses specific rhythmic massage movements and potent herbal and aromatherapy oils which enhance the therapeutic effect. Choose from an uplifting, detoxifying or relaxing blend.
- UPLIFT: A massage designed to promote circulation and relieve muscle soreness using a blend of rosemary, basil, chamomile and laurel leaf extracts.
- DETOX: Enjoy a detoxifying therapy with cypress, lemon and cedarwood. Releases toxic build-up in sluggish digestive, circulatory and lymphatic systems.
- RELAX: A deeply calming massage with hypnotic oils and sandalwood, clove, vetivert and jasmine. Eases fatigue and exhaustion and soothes an over-stressed nervous system.
- Must be 18 years old for massage treatment
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
Choose from a 30, 60 or 90 minute massage.
This experience is only for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is spa attire provided?
Robes and slippers are provided for your spa service.
What is the cancellation /rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to re-schedule or cancel your appointment.
Is there an age requirement?
The minimum age is 18 years of age for massage experiences and 16 years of age for facial experiences.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can choose the gender of your therapist at the time of booking.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 128 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(37)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences
"My wife and I went to a couples massage. My masseuse was very good, however, my wife's masseuse was terrible. We have had a lot of massages over the last few years, and my wife said that it was second to the worst massage ever. I just felt really bad for my wife. We were in NYC to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary and we were really looking forward to the massage. It was a real let down for my wife."
"My boyfriend is in the army and since he is on the other side of the world and isn't familiar with NY it was so nice he had cloud9living to go to. He surprised me with a massage from them and I was excited cause what girl doesn't love a massage. The place where I had my massage was amazing. Everyone was friendly, the amenity was beautiful. The location was across from Central Park and close to other great NYC must! The only thing was they had my appointment off by a month but they realized it was a mistake and took care of it right away and was given the original appointment that was on my email. Love the gift and the spa was nice gratuity was included as well. I will be going back there soon might even take my boyfriend when he returns home. "
"We received the Cloud 9 certificates as an anniversary gift. While the staff at Cloud 9 were very accommodating and friendly it was difficult for us to make the selection. So it's not anything against Cloud 9 but for us it would have made more sense for the "givers" to have made a different purchase. In any event, we finally did find something and enjoyed it very much. However we did notice a slight inflating in pricing had we booked directly. "