- Expert stylist seen in Cosmopolitan, InStyle, Allure, Real Simple and more
- Informative and fun, tailored to your needs
- Thorough evaluation of your skin tone, features, lifestyle, budget and time constraints
- Step by step lesson leaving you feeling polished and fabulous!
Raychel Wade's goal is to reinvent what it means to go makeup shopping. No more intimidation or guilt purchases! This experience is designed to be both informative and fun.
To ensure your time is tailored to your needs, the session begins with a thorough evaluation of your coloring, skin tone and features, as well as your lifestyle, budget and time constraints.
Because Raychel has extensive knowledge of the various beauty brands and many contacts in the industry, she has personally tested virtually every product. Allow her to pass on her knowledge and expertise to you.
Once the evaluation is complete, the shopping begins. Raychel will personally pick out new and exciting products to fit your personal style for work or play, while encouraging you to take risks where you never thought possible.
Who says you won't look good in that bright pink blush? Raychel will tell you the truth. She has no brand allegiance and receives no commission.
Next Raychel will escort you home for a lesson using your new products. Step by step, she will do half your face and you will do the other half. The lesson is not complete until both sides look identical. At the end, you will know exactly how to achieve that polished look for that will have you feeling fabulous. A few more minutes and you'll also know how to bump it up for a perfect evening look.
A complimentary face chart and written instructions will be your fool proof cheat sheet until it becomes second nature!
Raychel's Magazine Listings:
- This experience is for locations in Manhattan, but non-residents may use the artist's home
- A complimentary face chart and written instructions will be your fool proof cheat sheet until it becomes second nature
- Purchases are not included in the price
Approximately 4 hours
This is a one-on-one consultation with Raychel Wade.
This experience is for the participant only.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is the makeup purchased included?
Items purchased throughout the day are not included in the price of this experience.
Where does this experience take place?
The consultation will be in your home, however, if you live outside of Manhattan you may use the artist's home.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 117 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 4-half(42)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $62Avg Rating of: 4-half(24)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(30)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $549Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $152Avg Rating of: 4-half(15)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $350Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All New York Experiences
"Billed as a 4 hr session I believe, it was actually 1.5 hrs at most. We met at Barneys in NYC. It didn't need to be longer (select and apply makeup, answer ?s) but the cost should be more in line with time involved. It was just what I needed and wanted. Rachyel was friendly and helpful, not at all pushing products, so I do definitely recommend the experience. "