Catalina 2 Night All-Inclusive
Catalina Island, CA. Boat launches from Dana Point Harbor.
Year Round, depending on the guide's schedule
- Your leader is U.S. Coast Guard certified and the supplier has been conducting tours for more than 30 years
- Spend two nights exploring and sleeping by the shore of islands only reachable by boat
- Experience Catalina with tours, snorkeling, cliff diving, cave exploration and gourmet food
Experience Catalina Island's natural beauty. We'll take you from Dana Point Harbor to Catalina and camp on remote beaches that are accessible only by boat. Enjoy snorkeling, cliff diving, cave exploration, gourmet food, hot showers and drifting off to sleep at the water's edge.
Roughing it isn't part of our mission statement.
The guide encourages input so that your experience is customized to your liking. All ages are welcome.
2 days and 2 nights
Up to 12 people per boat
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Bring warm clothes even during summer, the ocean breeze can be chilly, a windbreaker, hat and sunglasses, and a towel.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
What type of boat will we be transported on?
Typically excursions are operated on a 24" navy style open boat that can accommodate up to 12 people. For smaller groups, an 18" Boston Whaler may be used.
What is a typical day like?
It is completely up to you. The guide will call you before your trip to customize a trip to your liking. You can choose to enjoy snorkeling, cliff diving, cave exploration, or just relax on the beach.
What is the camping like?
There's nothing like sleeping at the water's edge. In the summer months, you will be able to sleep in the open air, and rinse off in the clear ocean. During the winter months, it is a more of a rugged camping experience. You will help your guide set up tents, and boil water to shower.
Other Orange County Gift Ideas:(View all 59 Orange County experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $299
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $225
- Newport Beach Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $122
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $92
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $100
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $355
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Redondo BeachFrom: $375
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2Avg Rating of: 5(6)From: $219
- Newport Beach Whale WatchingFrom: $78
- All Orange County Experiences