Pirate Dinner Adventure
Sunday through Thursday - 7:30 PM
Fridays & Saturdays - 8:30 PM
- Front Row Seats, Access to the Governors VIP Lounge, Appetizer and Meal Upgrade & Pirate Headbands
- Special effects wizardry, aerial artistry, swordplay, action, adventure, comedy & romance
- Awarded the "Best Dinner Show/Theater" 2008 by Florida Monthly Magazine
- Sit right in the middle of all the swashbuckling action during this classic story of good vs. evil!
If you are looking for an adventurous time while visiting the International Drive area of Orlando, then we should be your first stop!
Pirate's Dinner Adventure puts you and your family right in the middle of all of the swashbuckling action.
Guests are entertained with an astonishing display of special effects wizardry, aerial artistry, swashbuckling swordplay, dynamic duels and daring-do. A classic story of good vs. evil that offers the perfect blend of action, adventure, comedy and romance perfect for any age.
With this exclusive Cloud 9 Living Package receive front row seats, access to the VIP area, guaranteed interaction in the show for kids, pirate headbands, appetizer and meal upgrade.
- Includes front row boat seating
- VIP tables seat up to 7 guests, if there are more than 7 guests in your party you may be seated in different sections depending on availability
- Priority access to the main show area
- Unlimited soda and beer during the main show
- 2 complimentary glasses of champagne or house wine
- Opportunity to board the ship and take pictures with the cast
- Access to the Governors VIP Lounge
- Adult pricing is ages of 12 and older, children pricing is for ages 3-11
This is a stage performance for a few hundred people. For groups larger than those listed, please call Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This Dinner Adventure is only for those booked.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no exchanges are allowed. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. A fee equal to 20% of the rate payable directly to the experience provider will be charged for rescheduling within 72 hours. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule in accordance with these terms will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this show appropriate for young children?
The Pirate Dinner Adventure is a great experience for kids and is highly recommended for families. The show includes many themes blending together action, adventure and comedy perfect for any age.
What does this package include?
This exclusive Cloud 9 Living package includes front row seats, access to the VIP area, an appetizer and meal upgrade, guaranteed interaction in the show for kids and pirate headbands.
Other Orlando Gift Ideas:(View all 26 Orlando experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along at DaytonaAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $144
- Drive a NASCAR at DaytonaAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $620
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $161
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 3-half(1)From: $349
- Orlando Airboat Swamp SafariAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $61
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $64
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $196
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $175
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All Orlando Experiences
"The salmon dinner was excellent, but the filet was not as good as expected, it was dry around the edges, and center was like a sirloin not a filet. I would rate the show as OK, and would recommend it for people with children. An all-adult group would probably enjoy one of the other dinner adventures in the area."
"This adventure was definitely mainly for kids and should be touted that way. The VIP treatment was great. Except, the guy checking in the VIP guests had not much of a clue as to what he was doing and was very slow. The food was marginal. We were supposed to have a filet and it looked more like roast beef. The entertainment was fun but it was geared toward kids."
"The dinner was good, the show was good as well as the pre-show appetizers. For a Cloud 9 experience for our family, I expected more than average or good. The other dinner shows that I have been to in the past (Dolly Parton's and Medieval Times) have been far less costly and more entertaining in my opinion. Since I expected more, I don't think I would buy a Cloud 9 Certificate again but I MAY book and adventure directly. Thank you!"