*Pending chef's availability
- Your personal chef has been featured on AZ Fox, is a certified nutritionist and earned her degree in culinary arts from The Restaurant School in Philadelphia
- Your chef will bring the groceries, prepare a delicious four course dinner, serve you and clean up afterward
- Discuss with chef food preferences, dietary concerns & menu options during initial consultation
- Great experience for new parents who can't get out, or anyone looking for a memorable romantic evening
This will be an experience to cherish forever. Enjoy an evening of elegance and relaxation while a gourmet chef prepares a memorable four course dinner for you and your loved one in the comfort of your home!
Chef Felicia Anderson will come to your home and make this an evening you'll never forget. After Chef Felicia arrives with groceries in hand, she'll prepare a customized 4 course dinner for the two of you. After dinner, she'll even clean up so the two of you can relax and enjoy each others company.
Prior to your experience, you'll have the opportunity to work with your chef to select from a broad array of menu options to create a meal customized for you.
Whether it's for a surprise marriage proposal, anniversary or just because you love each other, Chef Felicia will work with you to create a romantic and memorable experience.
Click here for menu options.
Gratuity for your chef is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
For locations more than 20 miles from Gilbert, AZ (up to a maximum of 50 miles), travel fees will apply.
Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience.
Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences. Should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem; you can simply reimburse your Chef.
For group of 3 or more, click here for our "Host a Dinner Party in Phoenix" experience.
Two (it is a Romantic Dinner!) For larger groups, please see our "Host a Dinner Party" experience in Phoenix.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your night, dress how you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed with 5 days notice unless the dinner is scheduled for Valentine's Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Halloween, Easter or St. Patrick's Day. In the event the dinner is scheduled for one of these holidays, rescheduling must be done 21 days prior to the event.
Other Phoenix Gift Ideas:(View all 33 Phoenix experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(15)From: $140
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 3-half(7)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- Old Town Scottsdale Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Air Combat MissionAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $989
- African Safari Zipline AdventureFrom: $107
- Race a FerrariFrom: $399
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $399
- All Phoenix Experiences
"Felicia was wonderful and the food she prepared and served us was outstanding. This was definitely something we will talk about for years to come."
""The romantic meal you made for us was a fantastic experience! We will definitely use you again.""
""Our dinner was prepared expertly and with the top-notch service level you'd expect in a 5-Star Resort! Felicia is the best!""