Sedona Air & Jeep Tour
Deer Valley Airport - Phoenix, AZ
Daily - 8:00 AM
- In operation for over 20 years; FAA Certified Pilots with thousands of combined flight hours
- Every seat in your Cessna 207 or Cessna Grand Caravan is a window seat equipped with headsets for narration
- After your flight, explore Sedona's majestic beauty with a jeep tour then discover the shops and dining at Tlaquepaque!
Enjoy a narrated, scenic flight over the Tonto National Forest and Mazatzal Wilderness. Wind up the Verde Valley and enjoy a breathtaking overflight of Sedona.
Upon landing from your flight to Sedona you will be greeted by a driver from a local Jeep Tour company who will escort you on a 1-2 hour back-country tour. You'll learn the history, beauty and spirit that is distinctly Sedona.
Next you'll discover the unique shops and fine dining at Tlaquepaque, Sedona's exclusive shopping area. Your jeep will then pick you up and take you back to the Sedona airport for your flight back to Phoenix.
This tour provides an unparalleled chance to tap into the beauty and culture of Sedona!
- Tour must have a minimum of 3 passengers to operate. You may book as an individual however, the tour cannot be guaranteed until at least 3 people total are booked. If there are only 2 passengers booked, 24 hours prior to the tour, then the passengers can choose to reschedule or cancel with no penalty, or pay a $50 per person surcharge to have a private tour. If at anytime a 3rd person books into the tour, the $50 per person surcharge will no longer apply. If a surcharge applies, it can be paid directly to the experience provider on the day of the tour.
- Children over 2 years of age must have their own seat
- Price includes fuel surcharge fees
6-9 per plane varies with type of aircraft.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. We recommend dressing in layers and to bring a heavy coat, gloves and a hat.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and reschedulings are allowed up to 48 hours prior to your booked date for no fee. If you cancel or reschedule within 24-48 hours prior to your flight a 50% fee will apply. Rescheduling is allowed up to 1 year from your originally booked date. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule within the given parameters will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Phoenix Gift Ideas:(View all 33 Phoenix experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(15)From: $140
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 3-half(7)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- Old Town Scottsdale Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Air Combat MissionAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $989
- African Safari Zipline AdventureFrom: $107
- Race a FerrariFrom: $399
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $399
- All Phoenix Experiences
"We had a very exciting day seeing new scenery and learning more about our amazing country. The flights to and from Sedona were excellent, and we felt the pilot was very professional and competent. We would rather have had more time seeing the area and less time shopping. That was the least interesting part of the day."