- Featured on ESPN and Good Morning America
- Your guide will be an elite angler, licensed by Arizona Fish & Game and certified in First Aid and CPR
- Enjoy a tournament rigged bass boat, 6 lakes to choose from, expert instruction, top of the line equipment, and species ranging from Largemouth Bass, Stripers or Smallmouth Bass to White Bass and Crappie
Fishing a desert lake is an experience unparalleled anywhere on earth. From the breathtaking scenery and wildlife of the Sonoran Desert's waterways, to the adrenaline rush of fighting that perfect fish - nothing compares to this fishing adventure!
If you're an experienced angler after that trophy fish, then we'll choose the best location and tactics to specifically target monster bass and stripers. If you're a beginner and just want to have fun and catch a lot of fish, then we'll take you to the right spot.
Your all-inclusive adventure will be outfitted with a fully rigged tournament Ranger bass boat, gas and guide, beverages, G.Loomis rods, Shimano reels, and all the latest tackle and gear fresh off the tournament trails. This is the finest equipment available!
Whether your preference is casting, spinning, or fly fishing, This is sure to be a fishing adventure of a lifetime!
All equipment is provided and the guide will give instruction to those who have no prior experience. An Arizona fishing license is required and may be purchased through your provider at $17.25 for non-residents and $16.25 for residents. It is highly recommended to bring a lunch or snack with you as it is an 8 hour day. Bottled water is provided, but feel free to bring your own as well.
Up to 3 people per boat. We can accommodate larger groups by adding more boats and guides.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear seasonal clothing. Dress in layers and bring rain gear if you have it. It is also recommended to bring sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance; however, more advanced notice may be required at certain times of the year.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Phoenix Gift Ideas:(View all 28 Phoenix experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 2-half(5)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $499
- Learn to FlyFrom: $140Avg Rating of: 4(4)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Sedona Helicopter TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Old Town Scottsdale Food TourFrom: $59Avg Rating of: 5(11)
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $179
- Private Hot Air Balloon Ride for 2From: $699
- Indy Car Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 0-half(1)
- All Phoenix Experiences