Mid-May through October:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday - 1:00 PM
November through Mid-May:
Monday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday - 1:00 PM
- Guide company has been featured in National Geographic, USA Today and the Seattle Times
- Drive the historic Columbia River Highway, take in views of some of the area's 70 waterfalls, and tour the region's unparalleled vineyards
- Sample wines from unique and charming local wineries
Set out to explore two of the Pacific's Northwest greatest attractions - the Columbia Gorge and Oregon wines! You'll start out heading east from Portland toward the spectacular Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area.
You'll drive along the historic Columbia River Highway where you'll be greeted at nearly every bend of the road with another breath-taking view. Here you can take in a few of the 70 waterfalls found in the Columbia Gorge Scenic Area.
As you near the town of Hood River you'll embark on a tour of a few local wineries, each one unique and charming in its own way. Relax and sample some of the boutique wines found only here in Oregon.
Some of the wineries you may visit include Marchesi, Hood River Vineyards, Cathedral Ridge, Wy'East Vineyards and Pheasant Valley.
After your fill of excellent wines, it's back to Portland in time to enjoy the sites and sounds of the city!
- Participants must be at least 14 years of age
- Tour includes downtown Portland hotel pick-up or drop-off (if applicable)
Travel in adventure fitted luxury Mercedes van or jeep
- Highly qualified and knowledgeable guide
- Refreshments and all wine tasting fees are included
Approximately 6 hours; 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 10 per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed, however you may reschedule up to 7 days before your scheduled date with a $50 per person change fee. No changes are allowed within 7 days.
Other Portland Gift Ideas:(View all 21 Portland experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $225
- Tandem ParaglidingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $145
- Downtown Portland Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- Columbia Gorge and Vineyard TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $159
- Willamette Valley Wine & Waterfalls TourFrom: $199
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $215
- Mississippi Avenue Food TourAvg Rating of: 3(1)From: $85
- Whitewater Rafting - White Salmon RiverAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $75
- Tandem SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $200
- All Portland Experiences
"Our guide was awesome, he was very friendly and knowledgeable, and luckily a great driver otherwise when the tread came off the back tire we could of had a very bad accident! The actual trip was great except when we had to wait over an hour for someone to come to get us. We got home 3 hours late."
"it was very nice, but meant for people from out of town."
"We had a great time. We will use cloud 9 again"