Columbia Gorge and Vineyard Tour
- Guide company has been featured in National Geographic, USA Today and the Seattle Times
- Drive the historic Columbia River Highway, take in views of some of the area's 70 waterfalls, and tour the region's unparalleled vineyards
- Sample wines from unique and charming local wineries
Set out to explore two of the Pacific's Northwest greatest attractions - the Columbia Gorge and Oregon wines! You'll start out heading east from Portland toward the spectacular Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area.
You'll drive along the historic Columbia River Highway where you'll be greeted at nearly every bend of the road with another breath-taking view. Here you can take in a few of the 70 waterfalls found in the Columbia Gorge Scenic Area.
As you near the town of Hood River you'll embark on a tour of a few local wineries, each one unique and charming in its own way. Relax and sample some of the boutique wines found only here in Oregon.
Some of the wineries you may visit include Marchesi, Hood River Vineyards, Cathedral Ridge, Wy'East Vineyards and Pheasant Valley.
After your fill of excellent wines, it's back to Portland in time to enjoy the sites and sounds of the city!
Tour includes downtown Portland hotel pick-up or drop off (if applicable), highly qualified and knowledgeable guide, travel in adventure fitted luxury Mercedes van or jeep, refreshments and all wine tasting fees.
Your guides practice ecologically responsible tourism. All tours are powered by clean burning alternative bio-diesel fuel produced from domestic, renewable resources.
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated.
Approximately 6 hours; 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 10 per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed, however you may reschedule up to 7 days before your scheduled date with a $50 per person change fee. No changes are allowed within 7 days.
Other Portland Experiences:(View all 22 Portland experiences)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $255Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Beers of PortlandFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Half Day Rafting TripFrom: $89Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Willamette Valley Wine Trail TourFrom: $180
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $245
- Glass Blowing Workshop (for 3+)From: $330Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Mt Hood Wineries & WaterfallsFrom: $245
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(34)
- All Portland Experiences
- Gift Certificates