- Scuba Schools International (SSI) course
- Learn the basics skills, knowledge base, and equipment of scuba diving
- Experience the sensation of breathing underwater in a safe introductory environment with your professional instructor
Ever dreamed of what it would be like to scuba dive? Now is your chance to learn with our Discover Scuba class.
Discover Scuba is an orientation to diving that allows non-divers to experience diving in a pool or open water, under the direct supervision of a dive leader, with a minimal amount of instruction and classroom time.
You will learn the basic skills and safety topics essential for all divers as well as an introduction to basic scuba equipment with an emphasis on equipment handling.
Upon completing the Discover Scuba class, you will be able to apply your newly learned knowledge towards your open water certification.
Students must be in good health, able to complete a 200 yard swim and will be required to sign necessary medical and liability waivers.
Class typically lasts for 30-45 minutes.
You may be joined by up to 8 people per class.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear your swim suit and bring a towel and change of clothes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Portland Gift Ideas:(View all 24 Portland experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $225Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Pearl District and Downtown Food TourFrom: $80
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $215Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Mississippi Avenue Food TourFrom: $76
- Alphabet District Food TourFrom: $76
- Whitewater Rafting - White Salmon RiverFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Willamette Valley Wine Trail TourFrom: $150
- All Portland Experiences