March through December:
Fridays - 2:00 PM
- Tours are ranked #1 in Portland on TripAdvisor
- Guided 3-hour walking tour through the booming neighborhood's creative food & drink scene
- Provides an insider's view of the best local eateries, history and a look at the vibrant culture
- Explore one of the city's best food cart pods, to authentic Mexican food, Indian street snacks, and an urban winery on this unique and delicious food tour!
Explore Portland's Division street neighborhood, while tasting delicious food and drinks on this Division Street Food & Drink Tour!
Southeast Division is one of the hottest neighborhoods in Portland. Check out this hip street while eating and drinking some of the best food in town. You'll sample regional wines, Pacific Albacore tuna, Indian street food, food cart nibbles in a really unique food cart pod, authentic Mexican cuisine, margarita on the rocks, seasonal pie and more!
An experienced and local guide will lead you on this 3-hour walking tour and share stories about not only the food & drinks, but the restaurants and chefs that make it all possible as well as the history of the neighborhood and inside knowledge about Portland!
This tour will include up to 6 different stops that may include (and are subject to change):
- Nioise salad with Oregon Albacore tuna paired with a local cider
- Oaxcan totopos served with a margarita on the rocks
- Funky & fun food cart food at Tidbit
- An urban winery for a regionalwine tasting
- Unique Indian potato dumplings
- Slices of homemade seasonal fruit pie
This Division Street Food & Drink Tour in Portland is perfect for visitors and locals alike!
- Food and beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Interesting non-alcoholic beverage pairings are available for participants who don't drink alcohol or are under the age of 21
- Please bring a valid form of ID
- This tour menu can be altered to accommodate vegetarians,non-alcoholic beverage requests & dairy-free guests
- Not suitable for gluten-free & vegan guests
- Participants can expect to walk 1 mile at a slow to moderate pace
- You will visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
Approximately 3 hours
Up to 12 people per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run in rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours in advance will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are children allowed on this tour?
This tour may not be appropriate for very young children who have limited palates or attention spans. You know your child best! All participants have the same serving on this tour. If you have a child who will not partake in the tastings, you don't have to pay for this child. Please note this at the time of booking.
Will there be non-alcoholic drinks available?
Please let us know at the time of booking if you prefer non-alcoholic beverages, so our experience provider can substitute the alcoholic beverages for interesting non-alcoholic beverages.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour.
What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?
Please let us know at the time of booking. This tour is appropriate for vegetarians and dairy-free guests. Unfortunately this tour can't accommodate vegans and gluten free guests.
How much will we walk?
You will walk approximately 1 mile at a slow to moderate pace. You will walk on sidewalks that are relatively flat. There are many opportunities to sit down and relax along the way.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, this tour is wheelchair accessible. Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if any guests are in a wheelchair, so accommodations can be made.
Other Portland Gift Ideas:(View all 21 Portland experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $225
- Tandem ParaglidingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $145
- Downtown Portland Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- Columbia Gorge and Vineyard TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $159
- Willamette Valley Wine & Waterfalls TourFrom: $199
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $215
- Mississippi Avenue Food TourAvg Rating of: 3(1)From: $85
- Whitewater Rafting - White Salmon RiverAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $75
- Tandem SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $200
- All Portland Experiences