Playing Lesson with a Pro
- Work with a PGA Pro and improve your skills in areas ranging from hitting from challenging lies or reading course terrain to shot and club selection or overcoming the mental challenges of golf
- Learn from PGA Professional Ted Westling, an accomplished player and instructor
- Includes cart & green fees
- Learn to play like a Pro, with a Pro!
Often following golf lessons on the driving range, golfers find themselves asking "I had the perfect swing on the range, why can't I seem to transfer my skills to the golf course?"
With a Playing Lesson from PGA Professional Chip Graham, you'll learn how to actually play the game of golf. Although swing mechanics are important, there is much more to being a successful golfer. With a Playing Lesson, you'll get out onto the course with your instructor and learn skills including:
- How to hit from different lies on the course (i.e. uphill, downhill, sidehill, etc..)
- Proper stance for various shots on the course
- Shot selection & club selection
- Course management and how to avoid trouble areas on the course
- Judgement of distances
PGA Class A professional Ted Westling serves as the Director of Instruction at Stone Creek Golf Club. Ted works with students on the whole game of golf; including the full swing, short game, and course management.
Ted's playing abilities allowed him to win the 2006, 2007 and 2008 Oregon Senior Player of the Year awards. In 2007 & 2008 he was voted the Oregon Junior Golf Leader of the Year.
Whether you are a beginner or accomplished player, Ted can help you improve your game.
Pending instructor & course availability.
Stone Creek Golf Club; Oregon City, OR
Includes cart & green fees for the duration of your lesson.
9 Holes - approximately 2 hours; 18 Holes - approximately 4 hours.
One participant per lesson.
This experience is only for the participant.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of possible inclement weather, please contact your instructor.
What to Wear:
Appropriate golf attire including a collared or mock neck shirts, spikeless golf shoes, and slacks or Bermuda shorts.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your lesson with at least 72 hours notice to your instructor.