Willamette Valley, OR
*Departing from Portland, OR
Mid-May through October:
Wednesday, Friday, & Sunday - 1:00 PM
November through Mid-May:
Fridays & Sundays - 1:00 PM
- Your fun and knowledgeable guides have been featured in National Geographic, USA Today and The Seattle Times
- Tour wineries, taste fine wine, and learn about the art of viticulture from an expert guide in a relaxed setting
- Cleanse your palate with a cheese & charcuterie plate, snacks and refreshments
Visit several of Willamette Valley's award-winning wineries in an intimate and relaxed setting.
Willamette wine country sits just outside Portland and features nearly 100 wineries and tasting rooms. On this tour you will visit three of the regions most celebrated boutique wineries in a comfortable atmosphere.
Your naturalist guide will help you examine your palate preferences and will provide information and insight on Oregon's vintages. You will learn about the rich ecology of the region, the history of Oregons diverse wine country, and the art of viticulture and sustainable farming.
You will visit a family run vineyard that has been growing wine grapes for almost 40 years. The wine from the vineyard is fantastic and the farm is a destination for the senses where you will be taken away by the lavender fields, olive groves, plant nursery and breathtaking views.
Another stop on the tour will be to a historic winery where you will see how wine making has evolved. You will also learn how the process of tasting is as much a part of the experience as the process of making the wine.
This is a great tour for locals and visitors alike to explore Oregon's wine country and all it has to offer.
- Pick-up and drop-off at downtown Portland hotel or cruise terminal
- Travel in adventure-outfitted Mercedes Van or luxury SUV
- Highly qualified naturalist guide
- Cheese & charcuterie plate, snacks and refreshments
- All entry fees and wine tasting fees are included
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age
Approximately 5 hours; 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 10 per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed, however you may reschedule up to 7 days before your scheduled date with a $50 per person change fee. No changes are allowed within 7 days.
What kind of food will be provided?
Along the way the tour guide typically will serve morning pastries and tea. At lunchtime they provide a full meal with local wines. Additionally, they will also serve afternoon snacks and refreshments. Please advise us if you have any food restrictions or requests at the time of booking, the tour can accommodate vegetarian diets, lactose intolerant diets, and often times can also accommodate gluten free diets when given enough notice.
What type of vehicle will we be in?
It depends on the group size you are in. There is a bio-fueled luxury Mercedes crossover for small/medium groups and private escapes, and a fleet of bio-fueled adventure-outfitted luxury 10 or 12 passenger Mercedes Vans for larger groups.
How many people are in a typical group?
In the summer, the average group size is 5-7 people. In the winter, the average group size is 2-5 people. Sometimes there will be 2 people on the tour and other times there will be a full group of 10 adults. The group size depends on the day of the week and whether it is a holiday weekend.
Which hotels does the tour pick up at?
The experience provider provides pick-up and delivery to all Downtown Portland and Lloyd District hotels.
Other Portland Gift Ideas:(View all 21 Portland experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $225
- Tandem ParaglidingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $145
- Downtown Portland Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- Columbia Gorge and Vineyard TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $140
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $215
- Mississippi Avenue Food TourAvg Rating of: 3(1)From: $85
- Whitewater Rafting - White Salmon RiverAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $70
- Tandem SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $200
- Willamette Valley Wine Trail TourFrom: $140
- All Portland Experiences