Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)
Year round. 7 days a week.
- Enjoy views of Austin's beautiful cityscape from your own private "gondola-like" electric boat with up to 6 guests
- Enjoy a delicious meal prepared by professional chefs
- Great experience for a date, anniversary, business meeting, client entertainment, or any special occasion
Whether you are looking for a romantic evening for two, a birthday celebration, or just something different to do, this won't be an experience you soon forget!
Cruise the scenic waters of Town Lake in Austin on one of our "gondola-like" electric boats - the coolest thing going on any of the highland lakes! They are great for romantic getaways or small gatherings in an intimate setting.
While you're cruising aboard your private boat, enjoy a choice of three different menu options that will satiate your pallet and complete your experience.
Enjoy a memorable dinner on the water as you gaze at the incredible Austin cityscape.
Your choice of entree includes:
- Deluxe Fajitas with your choice of two of the following: Chicken, Steak and Fire Roasted Veggies. Served with Spanish Rice, Charro Beans and chips & queso.
- Southwest Mac n' Cheese - Mac n' Cheese with roasted peppers, smoked ham, and cornbread crumble. Served with a local ensalada with prickly pear vinaigrette and sourdough bread.
- Whole Wheat Linguine Diablo - Whole wheat pasta with baby spinach, asparagus, tomato and chile flakes. Choice of Chicken, Shrimp or Veggie. Served with a salad and sourdough bread.
All entrees include tea and water. You may bring your own soda or alcoholic beverages on board. If you bring a bottle of wine, glasses can be provided upon request.
Note that this is a self navigating experience, and there is no captain on board.
Up to 6
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
The boat is an open-air vessel, so dress according to the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, there is a 72 hour cancellation policy for this experience! Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Where should we park?
Parking is available for a charge ($8) at the Hyatt Regency. Unfortunately, there is very little free parking in the area. You can typically park at the Chamber building, American Statesman building or Auditorium Shores, but all may charge at any given time.
Can I decorate the boat?
Yes, you are welcome to do decorating of almost any type but please no confetti, bird seed, rice, silly string, ect. These items are VERY harmful to the lake environment. Also please do not tape items to the boat. It is best to decorate tables and tie balloons and streamers to them.
Is there music provided on the boat?
There is a CD/Radio on the boat, available for your use. It also has a hook-up for an Ipod.
Other San Antonio Experiences:(View all 26 San Antonio experiences)
"The view was breath taking and extremely romantic. Thank you Cloud 9 for a unforgettable experience!"
"It was a lovely sunset cruise. We had a great time and got to see many bats at sunset."
"We had such a fabulous time! We will do it again!"