San Antonio International Airport; San Antonio, TX
Year round. Daily at 8:00am and 9:30am.
- FAA certified and dedicated pilots
- Aircraft has great visibility for sight-seeing and taking photographs
- Climb to 2,500 feet and soar above the scenic skyline of San Antonio, the Alamo Dome and more
- Choose from a 30-minute or a 60-minute flight option
- Great gift for locals and tourists alike
Climb aboard a luxurious, newly refurbished Piper Turbo PA-32R-300R for a beautiful Austin scenic flight and see the sights from a whole new perspective.
After departing Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, you'll climb up to 2,500 feet on an expertly guided journey. Sit back and relax in the plush leather seats of the plane and enjoy the view.
The 30-minute flight is a flight around the city. Enjoy unparalleled views of the Capitol and the Austin skyline. Get a birds-eye view of the city's notable landmarks.
The 60-minute flight will include the city tour and the Texas Hill Country. Enjoy spectacular views of Lake Travis and see the beautiful resorts, golf courses, lakes and rivers that can only been seen in the Hill Country.
Whether you are an Austin native or visiting for the first time, this is an experience not to be missed!
All participants and guests will be required to sign a liability waiver with your pilot. Participants should be no more than 6'5" tall and weigh no more than 275 pounds.
Gratuity is not included and is always appreciated. It is customary to tip $25-$50 per person.
Flight time is from engine start to engine shutdown.
30-minute and 60-minute flight options available
You may be accompanied by other participants with a maximum of 4 per flight.
Spectators may come to the airport to watch or take pictures of take-off or landing.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, closed-toe shoes, and sunglasses are highly recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 7 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other San Antonio Gift Ideas:(View all 20 San Antonio experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)From: $211Avg Rating of: 4-half(2)
- Learn to Fly a GliderFrom: $350
- Learn to Hang Glide ClassFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 1-half(1)
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightFrom: $279Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- San Antonio Scenic FlightFrom: $275
- San Antonio Sunset Flight for 2From: $699
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $255Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- All San Antonio Experiences