Extreme Sightseeing Flight
Gillespie Field - El Cajon, CA
Daily - 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM & 5:00 PM
*5:00 PM flights are available Mid-April through Mid-October
Enjoy incredible views of San Diego from the bubble canopy of the aircraft on this Extreme Sightseeing Flight!
- Fly in an Extra 330LC - the safest and most versatile aerobatic aircraft available
- Includes complimentary transportation from area hotels and safety briefing
- Get a birds eye view of Coronado Bridge, Padres Stadium, Downtown San Diego, USS Midway Aircraft Carrier, North Island & Point Loma, Ocean Beach, Mission Bay and more
- 30-minute scenic flight where you'll discover the beauty of coastal California!
Climb into an Extra 330LC aircraft with a bubble canopy offering unobstructed views on this Extreme Sightseeing Flight over San Diego!
The approximately 30-minute tour will offer unbeatable views that may include:
- Coronado Bridge
- Padres Stadium
- Downtown San Diego
- Gaslamp District
- USS Midway Aircraft Carrier
- North Island
- Point Loma
- Ocean Beach
- Mission Bay
- Qualcomm Stadium
See the San Diego landmarks from the seat of an extreme aircraft with this unique sightseeing flight!
- Fuel fee is included in the package price
- Participant must weigh between 80 - 265 pounds and be between 4' - 6'6" tall
The scenic flight will last a total of 30 minutes.
One participant per aircraft.
Spectators are allowed and may attend the briefing with participants, take pictures, and can relax in the hanger during the flight. The hanger is equipped with lounge sofas, tables, a pool table, darts, foosball and an aviation museum.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable and casual clothing, shoes and socks required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, any rescheduling must be done within 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Will I get airsick?
This flight mission begins with the basic maneuvers and works up to the more advanced moves. Throughout the flight, participants are encourage to communicate their comfort level. Breaks between maneuvers to give your stomach a chance to catch up are allowed.
What are the height and weight requirements?
Participants must be at least 4' and no more than 6'6" in height. They must weigh between 80 and 265 pounds and in overall good physical health.
What if the weather is bad?
If your flight is cancelled due to severe weather, you will reschedule directly with the pilot.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 79 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $87
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $299
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(20)From: $105
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $263
- Sights & Sips Sunset CruiseFrom: $86
- Downtown San Diego Brewery TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $125
- All San Diego Experiences