San Diego, CA
Pending chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
- Relax and entertain in style with exceptional cuisine and personal attention all in the comfort of your own home
- Your chef will bring the groceries, prepare a delicious 3 course dinner, serve you and your guests and clean up afterward
- Discuss with the chef food preferences, dietary concerns and menu options during an initial consultation
- Your friendly and experienced chef graduated first in her class at the National Culinary School
Do you love the idea of entertaining, but hate the prospect of doing all the work? Does it seem like you never get to enjoy your own party? Let your own Personal Chef for the Evening do all the work while you sit back with a cocktail and enjoy a truly memorable evening with friends or family.
Chef Julie Barber will come to your home with groceries in hand and prepare a special 3 course dinner for you and your guests. Plus, she'll even clean up afterward!
Whether you're looking to relax with the family for a special occasion or entertaining guests, this is the ultimate way to enjoy a worry-free night of great food and great service.
So get ready for a night you and your guests won't soon forget filled with delicious food and friends.
About the Chef: Chef Julie Barber graduated first in her class at the National Culinary School, and has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Michigan. Chef Julie is one of the leading personal chefs in San Diego and is dedicated to providing you healthy, fresh and utterly delicious foods using only the freshest ingredients.
- Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience
- Choose 3 Courses: Appetizer, Salad, Soup, Entree or Dessert
- Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences
- Should you request a particular item outside the established budget (additional courses, wine pairings, beverages), not a problem; you can simply reimburse your chef
- Will travel to most areas in San Diego County; additional travel fees may apply for far north or east county locations
Approximately 3-4 hours
For groups of more than 8, please contact Cloud 9 Living.
This private party is for booked participants only.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance; holiday times are busy and will require more advance notice.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed with at least 10 days notice prior to your booked date. Rescheduling between 10 days and 72 hours will incur a $75 fee, and the failure to reschedule at least 72 hours of your booked date.
How far will the chef travel?
The chef will travel to most areas in San Diego County. However, additional travel fees may apply for far north or east county locations.
What do I need to provide?
Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience.
How will the chef decide on the menu?
The chef will work with you to customize the menu and lesson plan according to your personal preference, and dietary restrictions. Should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem; you can simply reimburse your chef upon arrival.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your chef is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience. Recommended gratuity is $20-25 per person.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 77 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $87
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $299
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(20)From: $105
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $273
- Sights & Sips Sunset CruiseFrom: $86
- Downtown San Diego Brewery TourAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $125
- All San Diego Experiences
"It was a dinner for 6 catered by Julie. She did an excellent job, the food was very delicious, presentation lovely. As well as handling everything herself, including service, she cleaned everything after and left my kitchen spotless. "