San Diego Bay Tour
La Jolla, CA
*Pending guide availability
- Coast Guard certified captain and staff leading tours for over 30 years
- High speed RIB modeled after the versatile and nearly indestructible RIB's used by Navy Seals
- Whether you want the thrill of exploring the bay at high-speeds or would prefer to relax and do some sightseeing, this tour is customized just for you!
Step aboard this custom built rigid inflatable boat for a Bay tour like no other. This boat was patterned after the same RIB's used by Navy Seals.
These boats give you the opportunity to see the Bay from what we call "see level", while still having the potential to cruise at high speeds.
You'll be able to explore close to shore, see the sights of San Diego Bay and Mission Bay at your speed, or relax and let your captain take you on an unforgettable tour of San Diego's bays and coastlines.
- The guide encourages input so that your experience is customized to your liking
- All ages are welcome
This private tour is for 1-12 participants, depending on the option selected.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Bring warm clothes, a windbreaker, a hat, sunglasses and a towel. Even in the summer months, the breeze off the water is cool.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there an age limit?
All ages are welcome!
What type of boat is the tour on?
High-speed rigid inflatable boat modeled after the versatile and nearly indestructible RIB's used by Navy Seals.
What is the tour like?
The tour is completely customized for your group! You'll be able to explore close to shore and see the sights of San Diego Bay and Mission Bay at your own speed.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 77 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $125
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $88
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $299
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(20)From: $105
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $273
- Sights & Sips Sunset CruiseFrom: $50
- Downtown San Diego Brewery TourAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $125
- All San Diego Experiences
"Wonderful family experience. Our kids have not stopped talking about the dolphins, sea lions and boat ride. Really enjoyed that we were the only family on the boat and got to enjoy this with our children. This was an experience they will never forget. The boat was awesome. We always felt safe and secure Russell was an outstanding knowledgeable tour guide. Great adventure for our 7 and 10 year olds. Well worth it! "
"Two things stand out. Russell, the captain of the boat was sensational, friendly, knowledgeable, flexible and fun. A first-class experience. And Lindsay the Cloud 9 helper is the best on-line assistance person I have ever experienced. What a jewel!"