Winery Jeep Tour
Temecula Valley, CA
Monday through Thursday - 11:00 AM
Friday through Sunday - 9:45 AM & 2:45 PM
- Visit 3 wineries, enjoy a barrel room and production tour, and experience a true vineyard tour
- The complete tour includes over 20 wine samplings, a picnic style lunch or meat & cheese platter, and the beautiful scenery of a winery estate
- Your fun, local guide shares insight on Temecula's Wine, vineyards & tales of the valley
- Enjoy scenic views while riding comfortably in a new 4-door Jeep, even choose air conditioning or open roof!
Discover the unspoiled, striking beauty of Temecula Valley wine country on this backcountry Winery Jeep Tour.
Not far from Los Angeles or San Diego, the Temecula wine region abounds with stunning views of rolling hills and vineyard vistas. The micro climate of the south coast wine region, Temecula Valley, is perfect for wine production. Morning mists, cool summer nights and ocean breezes produce wines that have fresh fruit character and true varietal flavor.
Enjoy 4 sets of tastings at 3 wineries where you'll taste more than 20 wines and learn about the vineyards and local history. Savor a delicious picnic style lunch or meat & cheese sampler overlooking a winery estate.
This charming wine country tour promises a personal experience and will satisfy the wine palate of the novice and experienced wine country explorer alike.
- Participants must be 21 with a valid government issued ID
- Choose air conditioning or an open roof on the Jeep
- Picnic style lunch is served on the 9:45 AM and 11:00 AM tours
- A meat & cheese sampler is served on the 2:45 PM tour
Approximately 4.5 - 5 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 6 per jeep. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of a weather cancellation, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress casually. Sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, hair tie and an additional layer are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations or rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions?
All participants must be over the age of 21 with a valid government issued ID.
What is included in the price?
The price of this tour includes 3 sets of tastings at 3 wineries, a vineyard tour, a barrel room production tour, scenic lookout ride, gourmet lunch or meat & cheese sampler (depending on the tour time selected), a souvenir wine glass and all wine tastings.
Do I get to choose whether or not the Jeep top is on?
For the tour, you are able to choose whether or not you want the top of the Jeep on. There is air conditioning for warm days and heating for cooler weather.
What should I bring?
It is recommended to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, hair tie and a light jacket or sweater. Don't forget your camera!
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your driver is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy your Winery Jeep Tour.
Other San Diego Gift Ideas:(View all 77 San Diego experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(31)From: $66
- San Diego Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $87
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $299
- Romantic Gondola Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(20)From: $105
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $273
- Sights & Sips Sunset CruiseFrom: $86
- Downtown San Diego Brewery TourAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $125
- All San Diego Experiences
"Very enjoyable and informative."
"I learned a lot more about wine country than I'd known before. Great experience and very friendly people. Love the experience. And should I mention the weather was even in our favor. :) Only thing I would have changed, since we didn't stay in the area, was to have been more informed on meeting details, as I didn't know for sure where to go for the meeting place.... Starbucks didn't have a clue about the tour company, and since we were early there was no one to call to verify. Other than that, it was a wonderful day and thank you so much."
"It was a great experience and we had a great time. Our guide, Steve, was very knowledgable on the wines. We wish there was a little bit more off-roading on the tour. It would have been good to see more of the back roads. Overall though it was a lot of fun and would come back."