Monterey Peninsula Airport - Monterey, CA
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly with a Certified FAA Pilot from Northern California's leading flight school
- Fly over Monterey Peninsula and gain a bird's eye view of some of its most famous courses, including Pebble Beach, on this 1-hour flight
- Everyone will have a window seat on the Cessna 172 aircraft
- Keep your eagle eyes open and maybe you'll spot a few pros!
Take to the skies and view some of California's most famous golf courses like you never have before!
Climb aboard a Cessna 172, take a seat by the window, and enjoy the beautiful sights below on this scenic flight.
On this 1-hour flight, you will fly around Monterey Peninsula and over its world class courses. Golf courses may include (but are subject to change):
- Spanish Bay
- Spyglass Hill
- Cypress Point
- Pebble Beach
Perfect for golf enthusiasts and site-seers alike, this tour has something for everyone. It's the best way to gain the upper-hand on your opponent the next time you tee off!
- All passengers must bring a valid government issued form of ID
- Maximum individual participant weight is 250 pounds
- Total combined weight of all participants cannot exceed 500 pounds
You can expect to be at the airport for approximately 1.5 hours, with an approximate flight time of 1 hour.
Up to 3 passengers, depending on the option selected. The total weight of all passengers must be no more than 500 lbs.
Spectators may come to the airport to watch or take pictures of the take-off and/or landing.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, you will work with your pilot to reschedule your experience. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, closed-toe shoes, and sunglasses are highly recommended. Also, don't forget to bring a camera!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What should I bring on the flight with me?
All passengers must bring a valid government issued ID. It is also recommended to bring a bottle of water and your camera.
How many people can ride in the aircraft?
The Golf Lovers Scenic Aerial Tour will take place in a Cessna 172. This experience is for up to 3 passengers, depending on the option selected.
What are the weight restrictions?
Each individual passenger weigh no more than 250 lbs. The total weight of all passengers must not exceed 500 lbs.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences