Monterey Peninsula Airport - Monterey, CA
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly with a Certified FAA Pilot from Northern California's leading flight school
- Take in beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean below when you follow the bay from Lovers' Point to Santa Cruz and back on the 1-hour flight
- Everyone will have a window seat on the Cessna 172 aircraft
- Keep your eyes open for fishing boats, dolphins and whales!
Marvel at the natural beauty of the California beaches and deep waters of the bay on the Monterey Bay Scenic Aerial Tour!
Climb aboard a Cessna 172, take a seat by the window, and enjoy the beautiful sights below on the scenic flight.
You'll fly up the coast from Lovers' Point to Santa Cruz and back on the 1-hour flight.
Keep your eye to the water and you might see whales breaching, dolphins swimming or fishing boats bringing in fresh seafood.
Perfect for anyone wanting to get a bird's eye view of beautiful California!
- All passengers must bring a valid government issued form of ID
- Maximum individual participant weight is 250 lbs; total combined weight of all participants cannot exceed 500 lbs
Approximately 1.5 hours total, with approximately 1 hour of flight time
Up to 3 passengers, pending weight restrictions. The total weight of both passengers must be no more than 500 lbs.
Spectators may come to the airport to watch or take pictures of the take-off and/or landing.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, you will work with your pilot to reschedule your experience. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, closed-toe shoes, and sunglasses are highly recommended. Also, don't forget to bring a camera!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What should I bring on the flight with me?
All passengers must bring a valid government issued ID. It is also recommended to bring a bottle of water and your camera.
How many people can ride in the aircraft?
The Monterey Bay Scenic Aerial Tour will take place in a Cessna 172. This experience is for up to 3 passengers, depending on the option selected.
What are the weight restrictions?
Each individual passenger weigh no more than 250 lbs. The total weight of all passengers must not exceed 500 lbs.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $90
- All San Francisco Experiences
"The actual flight and guide (Artem) were great. The only bump in the whole process happened the day of the tour. We were about an hour from the airport when we got a call from the airport recommending we reschedule because of cloud cover. Luckily, the rep called us back and informed my wife and I we could still do the aerial tour. I understand weather can be unpredictable but we were coming 2 hours from San Francisco and getting a cancellation call an hour before just doesn't work (even the day before or the morning of the tour is more understandable). Despite this issue, I enjoyed what Artem was teaching me and I could see myself taking flight lessons through Cloud 9 Living's experience providers in the future (time permitting)."