Private DJ Lesson
SOMA District - San Francisco, CA
*pending instructor availability
- DJ Studio has been featured on ABC News and Entertainment Weekly, and instructors have produced tracks sold on Beatport!
- Lessons are completely customizable to your skill and comfort level
- Learn equipment set-up, music theory, mixing multiple songs, music selection, sampling, beat matching and more!
Whether your goal is to become a professional DJ or just learn the skills that will impress friends and family, the Private DJ Lesson makes the material fun, entertaining and easy to grasp!
Accomplished nightclub DJs, a DMC World DJ Champion, and producers with tracks sold on Beatport, the largest DJ and electronic music community, will introduce you to the key elements of the art. Topics may include:
- Music theory
- Key and flow
- Beat matching
- Beat juggling
Rock a Private DJ Lesson and you'll be moving the masses in no time with your newly acquired skills!
- Equipment is provided
- No experience necessary
- If you have experience with other equipment that you would like to explore, please note this when booking your experience
- 2 and 3 hour lessons can be split into multiple sessions for your Private DJ Lesson
Each lesson is 1, 2 or 3 hours in length, depending on the option selected.
This a one-on-one experience with the student and instructor.
One spectator is allowed during the lesson.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Please dress as you wish, casual attire is most common.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. Cancellations and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need to bring equipment?
All equipment will be provided. If you have your own that you would like to bring with you, please indicate it in your booking request.
What kind of music can I choose from?
Your lesson is completely customizable! You can discuss your music preferences before the lesson begins!
Do I need DJ experience?
This class is custom designed for your comfort and skill level. No experience is needed.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 106 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $102
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $165
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $90
- All San Francisco Experiences