Napa Valley, CA
March through Mid-November:
Daily - 9:00 AM
- Experience provider has over 21 years guiding tours in the Napa Valley area
- Designed for the tourist, not the cyclist, so you can enjoy a relaxing guided bike cruise around one of Northern California's most popular regions
- Bike easy terrain on paved roads through picturesque mountains, vineyards and redwoods
- Visit 3 hand selected wineries and enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch served alfresco overlooking the vineyards!
There is no better way to tour the Napa Valley than from the seat of a bicycle. As you pedal past rows of undulating vineyards you will enjoy an invigorating sensory experience that simply cannot be achieved from the inside of a car.
You may bike at your own pace on mostly flat, easy terrain with picturesque mountains, vineyards and redwoods, as your backdrop.
Your guide will bring you to 3 hand-selected wineries where you will have an opportunity to rest, relax, and taste for 30 to 45 minutes. No rushing, you will have plenty of time to take in the scenery and sample the wine.
After a wonderful lunch of fresh fruit, cheese, salads and local deli sandwiches served alfresco overlooking the vineyards, its more riding and more tasting.
Truly a wine country experience that engages all your senses!
- Bike & helmet rental
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Gourmet picnic-style lunch
- Wine tasting appointments
- Van support (we will pick up your wine purchases along the way!)
- Roadside assistance
- Souvenir NVBT water bottle
- Bring cash for wine tastings as wine tasting fees are not included (fees are often waived when wine is purchased)
- Valid proof of age is required
- You will bike an average of 2-4 miles between each winery visit
6.5 -7 hours, approximately 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and closed-toe shoes. Cycling shorts/pants are recommended but not required. It is also recommended to bring sunscreen, water, and a camera.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7-14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What wineries will we visit?
Our guests often want to know which wineries they will visit while on tour. While this is an understandable question, it's nearly impossible for us to answer since we can only book winery appointments a day or two ahead of our tours.
The wineries you'll visit on tour with us were selected based on three criteria: 1) a balance of family-owned, boutique labels as well as larger production wineries; 2) the ambiance of the winery property; and 3) a welcoming and personalized guest experience delivered by the tasting room staff.
To give you an idea of the types of wineries you can expect to visit, here is a sampling of the properties we have been known to frequent: Andretti Winery, Baldacci Family Vineyards, Bell Wine Cellars, Chandon, Chmney Rock, Conn Creek, Elyse Winery, Goose Cross, Grgich Hills, Honig Vineyard and Winery, Luna Vineyards, Monticello Vineyards, Mumm Napa, Pine Ridge Vineyards, Saddleback Cellars and many more.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 106 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $102
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $165
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $90
- All San Francisco Experiences
"This was an excellent travel experience. The guide was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, the bike route taken was scenic and, to the extent possible, less heavily trafficked than other roads in the areas, and the wineries visited were friendly and receptive to the group. The group of 12 cyclists was the right size and the people were interesting to visit with. All in all a great time."
"What an amazing experience!"