San Francisco Bike Tour (for 2+)
San Francisco, CA
Daily - 10:00 AM & 1:00 PM
- This family run business has over 8 years experience providing memorable bicycling tours of San Francisco
- Explore Fisherman's Wharf, Municipal Pier, and the Presideo, ride over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito, and take a ferry back to the city
- All levels of riders welcome and great for both locals and visitors alike!
A wonderful way to see the Bay area, this private guided bike tour will take you through Fisherman's Wharf, Municipal Pier, Fort Mason, Crissy Field, the Presidio, and Fort Point. Bike the Golden Gate Bridge on a wide bike path with awesome views! Coast 2 miles downhill into sunny Sausalito and return by ferry!
All necessary equipment will be provided and you can enjoy your bike rental for up to 24 hours. With so much to see, it is clear what makes biking the Bay Trail a top 10 "must do" while in San Francisco!
- Participants can expect to bike approximately 8 miles at a moderate pace
- Participants under 18 years of age must have written parental consent
- Tour package includes ferry tickets, 24-Hour Bike Rental, Helmet, Front Handlebar Bag, Bike Bell, Kryptonite Lock, Rear Rack and Bungee, Map & Map Holder
This is a private experience for your group. For larger parties than 4, please call Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your your is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and biking; layers are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How many miles will we bike total?
You will bike approximately 8 miles at a leisurely pace.
What is included in the price?
The price includes ferry tickets, 24-Hour bike rental, helmet, front handlebar bag, bike bell, kryptonite lock, rear rack and bungee, map and map holder.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(37)From: $55
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $220
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences