San Francisco, CA
Daily - Anytime between 8:00 AM & 3:00 PM except for 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM as public tours run at those times.
- This San Francisco Bike Tour Company has over 15 years' experience providing memorable bicycling tours in and around San Francisco
- Explore Fisherman's Wharf, Municipal Pier, and the Presidio, ride over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito, and take a ferry back to the city
- All levels of riders welcome and great for both locals and visitors alike!
A wonderful way to see the Bay area, this exclusive, private guided bike tour will take you through Fisherman's Wharf, Municipal Pier, Fort Mason, Crissy Field, the Presidio, and Fort Point. Bike the Golden Gate Bridge on a wide bike path with awesome views! Coast 2 miles downhill into sunny Sausalito and return by ferry!
All necessary equipment will be provided and you can enjoy your bike rental for up to 24 hours. With so much to see, it is clear what makes biking San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge a top 10 "must do" activity!
- Participants can expect to bike approximately 9 miles at an easy relaxing pace
- Participants under 18 years of age must have written parental consent and wear a helmet
- Tour package includes fully customizable private tour with ferry tickets, helmet, front handlebar bag and rear gear rack with bungee, bike bell, kryptonite lock, map, and bonus day bike rental after tour ends
Up to 3 hours
This is a private experience for your group. For larger parties than 6, please call Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This private experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Weather in the Bay Area fluctuates rapidly and as such the rain-cancellation procedures meets the needs of the changing climate. It is at the discretion of your experience provider to cancel a tour due to rain or dangerous riding conditions. The experience provider often waits until 30 minutes before the tour to make a decision as it can quickly go from a rainy to a sunny day. If the experience provider deems the weather appropriate for riding, the tour will run as scheduled. In the event your tour is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and biking. Layers are recommended as San Francisco is composed of many micro-climates and the weather can change from foggy to sunny to fog again!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 72 hours in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How many miles will we bike total?
You will bike approximately 9 miles at a leisurely pace. The bonus bike rental is up to your discretion!
What is included in the price?
The price includes fully customizable private tour with ferry tickets, helmet, front handlebar bag and rear gear rack with bungee, bike bell, kryptonite lock, map, and bonus day bike rental after tour ends.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 106 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $102
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $165
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $90
- All San Francisco Experiences