Santa Cruz, CA
Fridays & Sundays - 2:25 PM
- Learn about the history of this city as you stroll through Mission Hill Historic District, past elegant Victorians on Walnut Avenue and explore the downtown central district
- Enjoy 5 delicious tastings at specialty food shops and restaurants
- Great for both visitors and locals looking to experience their city from a new perspective!
Taste your way through downtown Santa Cruz and learn about its' culture and history on this Santa Cruz Food Tour. You'll explore some great Santa Cruz eateries and get a glimpse into local history, culture, and architecture.
Starting in Downtown Santa Cruz, you will explore the Mission Hill Historic District, Victorian-lined Walnut Avenue, and the downtown central district.
Your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will take you to enjoy 5 delicious food tastings at hidden local hot spots and explore history and architecture in surrounding neighborhoods.
Tour includes tastings at (subject to change):
- An organic scratch-made ice creamery
- Award-winning local micro-brewed beer
- Organic and seasonal cupcakes and frostings
- Estate bottle European olive oil and balsamic vinegars
- Mediterranean eatery with the best pizza in town
- Rustic California farm to table cuisine
- Participants are encouraged to bring water in a refillable bottle
- Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour
- Participants should be willing to walk about 1.8 miles on relatively flat terrain and endure 1 hill
The tour will last approximately 3.5 hours and span roughly 1.8 miles.
You may be accompanied by up to 12 other tour participants.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions. Always contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no rescheduling or cancellations will be allowed.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 106 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $102
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $165
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $90
- All San Francisco Experiences
"I rec'd a gift certif. for my experience, changed the venue & added people. All went very smoothly both in working on the phone with Cust Svc Reps & through the Internet. The experience itself was terrific in the delivery & knowledge content of our guide, Brian. The places we visited, the different foods, the establishments & their employees, the amount of time, & the walk through Santa Cruz. All of the above were able to satisfy both my partner & I (both close to 60) & our 25 year old kids. We will definitely use Cloud 9 to book similar experiences in other Cities we plan to visit in our Retirement!!! Thanks for a Terrific Father's Day!!!"