Skippered Sailing Charter (up to 4)
Jack London Square, Oakland, CA
*Pending Captain availability
- Sail with one of the top rated sailing schools in the U.S. as proclaimed by Practical Sailor
- Enjoy a day on the water with up to 3 friends on a J/80 26-foot sailboat
- Take in the legendary sights of Richardson Bay with the village of Sausalito and backdrop of Mount Tamalpais, the infamous "Rock" of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and many more
- Learn some skills from your skipper, take a turn at the helm, or just sit back and soak up the sun!
Sit back, relax and enjoy as your captain sails you through San Francisco Bay. Pass under the Golden Gate Bridge and take in all the sights this sailing mecca has to offer!
Sail for up to 6 hours on the beautiful San Francisco Bay and choose 3 of your friends to come along for the ride.
Whether you want to learn a little more about sailing or just want to sit back and soak up the sun, this skippered charter will provide you and your group a lasting memory!
- No prior sailing experience necessary
- There is not a head (restroom) onboard
There is a maximum of 4 people per charter.
This experience is only for those on the charter.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear layered clothing, bring rain gear, and wear soft-soled shoes. It is also recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses and sailing gloves as well.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 30 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 30 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 30 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 106 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $102
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $165
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $90
- All San Francisco Experiences
"Shawn, our captain, did an excellent job in coaching us to sail the J80 in both the Alameda Estuary and also in San Francisco. He was extremely knowledgeable in wind conditions and tides, all which made this experience fantastic and one that I would recommend to anyone else. Previous sailing experience while helpful was not necessary."
"We had a great time! None of us had any sailing experience, but the guide/instructor was very friendly, patient and helpful. We would definitely do it again."
"My experience was all and more than I had hoped for! You replaced fear and uncertainty with confidence and joy"