Smooth & Soothe Pedicure in Palo Alto
Stanford Shopping Center - Palo Alto, CA
Monday through Friday - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturdays - 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Sundays - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Start off by soaking your feet in a soothing foot bath followed by an energizing exfoliation to brighten and soften the skin
- Your feet and legs will experience an expert massage using a French clay mask and grapeseed oil exfoliation
- Enjoy a warm paraffin dip followed by a cuticle treatment, shaping, nail buff and high-gloss polish to leave your feet looking and feeling beautiful!
Treat your feet to a relaxing and energizing treatment during this Smooth & Soothe Pedicure in Palo Alto!
Sit back and relax into a soothing foot bath, followed by energizing exfoliation to brighten and soften skin, an expert massage, cuticle treatment, shaping, nail buff and polish to leave your feet looking and feeling beautiful!
The end result? Supple, sumptuous feet you'll want to show off in your favorite pair of sandals or stilettos!
- Must be 12 years of age or older to receive spa services
- Choose your shade when you get there or bring your own
Approximately 60 minutes
This experience is just for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How can I pay the gratuity after my service(s)?
Gratuity cannot be paid on a credit card. Gratuity can be paid in cash or on debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and JCB. No checks will be accepted at that time.
Is spa attire provided?
Yes. Robe and slippers are provided. The spa also offers body wraps which offer increased warmth after a scrub or wrap.
When should I arrive?
You should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. For massages and facial treatments, customer will receive a complimentary foot soak during this time period before your appointment. Therefore, you may choose to come 20 minutes prior to your appointment time.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can request a male or female therapist during the booking process.
What health information should the spa know prior to booking?
Please disclose any pregnancy, medical conditions, allergies, or prescription medications you are taking for your safety and comfort prior to your service(s). You can disclose this information in our "Booking Notes" section when you submit a booking request, as well as on the intake questionnaire upon your arrival at the spa.The disclosure of this information will ensure that each customer has a safe and relaxing time at the spa.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences