San Francisco, CA
Thursdays, Fridays - 1:30 PM
Saturdays - 9:30 AM
Venture out on a guided urban adventure unlike any other on the San Francisco Urban Jungle Hike!
- Tours have been featured in Ethiad Magazine, Sunset Magazine and Thrillist
- Experienced guides are TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award recipients
- Visit 3 hilltops on the 5-mile, approximately 3-hour hike
- Take in unbelievable views of downtown San Francisco while you visit Sutro Tower, Twin Peaks, a hidden eucalyptus forest and more!
With the help of an experienced guide, explore the beloved stairways, hills and hiking trails of one of America's favorite cities on the Urban Jungles Hike in San Francisco!
During the tour, hike 5 miles and see the incredible views you can only get when you take the path less traveled.
Enjoy panoramic views of downtown San Francisco, Golden Gate Park and the Golden Gate Bridge from Tank Hill. You'll also take an unmarked hiking trail to the summit of Twin Peaks and walk the trails of a hidden eucalyptus forest behind Sutro Tower. Along with the natural elements, you'll wander the quiet streets and stairways like 211-step Pemberton Place.
Discover the natural side of San Francisco on an Urban Jungles Hike through the hills!
- This hike is considered moderate to strenuous
- Participants should be able to walk up to 5 miles
- Recommended for people over the age of 13
- Participants are encouraged to bring water
Approximately 3 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 15.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour will run in mild weather. In the event of severe weather, or if you have any questions regarding weather, it is recommended to contact your experience provider directly. In the event that the tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you would be able to reschedule directly with the tour provider.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes appropriate for the weather. Keep in mind, San Francisco weather is unpredictable. It is recommended to bring water, a jacket, sunglasses, and a camera.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed however, rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hours notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of the experience.
How far is the hike?
Participants can expect to hike approximately 5 miles on the 3-hour hike.
How difficult is the hike?
This hike is considered moderate to strenuous.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy this experience.
Are restrooms available on the tour?
Yes, public restrooms are available during the tour.
Are there any age restrictions?
This tour is geared for participants at least 13 years old. Younger children are welcome on the tour if the parents believe the children can maintain pace during a moderate to strenuous hike.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $90
- All San Francisco Experiences