Wine Tasting w/ Master Sommelier
San Francisco, CA
*Travel fees may apply
- She is the 5th female to earn this prestigious certification (only 219 Master Sommeliers in the world)
- Reader's Choice & Editor's Choice Award Winning Author & Chief Editor to multiple books on wine
- Your event is custom tailored to address any area of wine (and spirits) that you wish to explore
- Discover secrets & subtleties only attainable by those with the ultimate professional credential of Master Sommelier!
Spending time with Master Sommelier, Catherine Fallis, will immediately launch your knowledge & appreciation of wine (or spirits) to an unimaginable level, all delivered with an entertaining approach to intrigue any level of interest.
Whether you are looking to comfortably order wine from a menu or you are a collector searching for undiscovered vintages to compliment your wine cellar, this experience will address your needs.
By achieving the highest level of certification available to anyone in the world, Catherine can cater your experience towards any area you would like to explore.
An initial consultation will address your areas of interest, confirm your budget and excite you about your upcoming event. Available for up to 4 people, this is great for an evening to remember with close friends.
Two hours is needed for most experiences, however additional time is suggested for the focused connoisseur. Should you like to host a larger event, please do not hesitate to contact Cloud 9 Living to discuss details.
Cheers to an amazing evening as you allow one of the world's best to guide you on a journey that expands your appreciation and understanding of this ancient craft!
- Wine & spirits are not included, however, your budget will be discussed during your initial consultation
- For more information about Master Sommeliers please visit: www.mastersommeliers.org
2, 3 & 4 hour options available. For more time, please contact Cloud 9 Living.
For up to 4 participants. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for larger events.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Please dress as you wish.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 21 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or to reschedule at least 21 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 103 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(37)From: $55
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $220
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences
"Catherine was great. She presented a very complete tasting experience and was a wonderful person to talk to. My wife and I had a great time. "
""The power of Catherine Fallis lies in her wine tasting palate - so sharp, so precise! - and as we all know in the business, the key to a strong palate is ability to communicate. Words come as easily from Catherine Fallis as honey from the bee. There are a lot of brilliant wine professionals serving in the industry today, but few come as worldly and well spoken as Catherine. Obviously, I am one of her biggest and longtime (over 10 years) fans. But as far as I know, everyone who has worked with her, or for whom she has done work, feels the same!""
""We have tasted with a lot of Masters but no one has given us this kind of detailed feedback. Thank you so much.""