Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Fly at speeds in excess of 40 mph across a scenic 1,500 foot twin zip line
- Cross a 60-foot long sky bridge in route to the tower
- You'll be wearing a full-body climbing harness connecting you to the zip line cable.
- Be sure to bring a friend and prepare for a race unlike anything you've ever experienced
- To add even more thrills, check out our Zipline & Moaning Cavern Adventure complete with a 165-foot rappel!
Once limited to the jungles of countries like Costa Rica, zip lines are becoming increasingly popular in the U.S. as a way for everyday adventure seekers to experience high-flying thrills.
Located in the beautiful Gold Country of Vallecito, this 1,500 twin zip line offers you the chance to race a friend or family member at speeds in excess of 40 mph for the thrill of a lifetime!
You will approach the massive launch tower by crossing a 60-foot long sky bridge before being strapped into a full-body climbing harness and then securely connected to the cable. Bring a friend who's ready for anything because the double cables mean zippers can race the zip line in pairs!
- Participants must weigh between 70 - 280 pounds and have a waist size no bigger than 55 inches
- No experience necessary
- Note that 2 zips each means that you get to do the same zipline twice
Approximately 1 hour
There may be up to 2 people on separate zip lines at a time.
This experience is only for those booked on the Zip Line Adventure.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing that is appropriate for the weather conditions.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your zipline experience in advance of your booked date.
Are there any age, size or experience requirements?
No experience necessary. There are no age requirements however, minors must have a liability form filled out by their parents on site, or witnessed by the adult who brings them. All participants must be in good physical health, weigh between 70 - 280 pounds, and have a waist size no bigger than 55 inches.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences
"We had a great time and recommend it to everyone who likes excitement."
"We did the zip line at Moaning Caves and had a great time. Our only regret is that it wasn't longer. 45 sec goes buy too quickly. We will do it again!!"
"They only had one zipline and they only let us go down once. Way more money than what its worth. "