January - April:
Saturdays & Sundays - 11:00 AM
May - October:
Friday through Monday - 11:00 AM
November - December:
Fridays & Saturdays - 11:00 AM
- Learn about where chocolate comes from, how it is made, and tips on the best ways to savor it
- Taste over 16 decadent chocolates including chocolates that are given to guests of the White House and a cookie named the "best dessert" by Seattle Magazine
- Tour provider is the #1 ranked attraction on tripadvisor.com
- See why Seattle is home to 50+ artisan chocolatiers!
Are you ready for a luxurious exploration of Seattle's finest chocolate? Then give in to Seattle's sweet side!
Taste the President's favorite chocolates and renowned chef Tom Douglas' signature desserts. Learn about where chocolate comes from, how it is made, and tips on the best ways to savor the taste.
This chocoholic's dream tour promises to overwhelm your senses!
The 2-hour walking tour may include 16+ delicious samples of:
- Decadent chocolate truffles and caramels
- Mini cupcakes
- A cookie named the "best dessert" bySeattle Magazine
- Columbian drinking chocolate, ice cream, pie and more!
- Experience includes all tastings
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but is greatly appreciated if you enjoy your experience
- A certain level of physical fitness is required as you will be walking approximately 1 mile on the tour with a slight incline
- Tour tastings and venues are subject to change
Up to 16 people on the tour
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather, and bring an umbrella if necessary. You will be on your feet for 2 hours, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and cancellations/rescheduling is not allowed.
Does this tour have anything to offer a native Seattleite?
Definitely! Many tour participants live in Seattle. Locals often join the tour to learn about the great food find right in Seattle that have been under their noses the entire time! Seattle is brimming with lively tales and history, and this will be a great way to rediscover your hometown.
Do the tours start and end at the same place?
The tours end within a few blocks of the starting point. Your tour guide will be happy to assist with directions at the end of the tour.
Are the tours wheelchair / stroller accessible?
Unfortunately tours are not wheelchair/stroller accessible.
What is included in the ticket price?
- All food and drink tastings (enough for a meal)
- Signature merchant and dining guide
- Seasonal recipes
- A special VIP discount card that is only available to tour participants. Return to your favorite shops and vendors you tasted at on the tour and receive a 10-15% discount on your entire purchase.
Should I eat anything before the tour?
It is recommended that you eat a light meal before participating in the tour. The amount of food sampled on the tour is significant enough that many people delay or skip lunch afterwards, or will opt for a later dinner depending on the tour time.
Do we only walk around and sample food?
Absolutely not! You will taste locally made foods and beverages that will awaken your palate, while learning about and meeting the storied characters and vendors that give Seattle life. Soak up the rich and vibrant history that even locals don’t know about!
Are there age restrictions?
Children are welcome, but please bear in mind that some children have a limited attention span and therefore a 2-3 hour tour or event may not be appropriate for them. Parents know their children best and should assess the situation individually. Since there is a lot of standing, walking, and congestion, please consider this when deciding whether the tours and events are appropriate for your child.
If your child is 2 years of age or younger and will not be eating, you will not need to purchase a ticket for him/her. If your child is 3 years of age or older, you will need to purchase a ticket for him/her, regardless if he/she will be eating. Please bear in mind that strollers are extremely challenging on the tour.
Other Seattle Gift Ideas:(View all 43 Seattle experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $175
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Gourmet Seattle Food & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(19)From: $84
- Food Tour of Pike Place MarketAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $51
- Chocolate Indulgence TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $62
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $94
- San Juan Island Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $108
- All Seattle Experiences
"Great event to participate in. Alyssa, the guide, was superior and knowledgeable about everything which made the tour enjoyable."
"Informative, fun and tasty!"
"Our guide was very knowledgeable and humorous and was genuinely interested in each of us having a great time."