Pike Place Market - Seattle, WA
Select dates only
Click here for schedule
- Enjoy a chef-guided shopping tour of local vendors at Pike Place Market
- Learn about local and seasonal produce and how to prepare an in-season menu
- Prepare a 3-course meal in the state-of-the-art Atrium Kitchen, just above the market
- Sit down and enjoy your meal with the group!
Have you ever walked around a farmer's market and felt completely overwhelmed? Well, no more! Learn to shop the farmer's market like a pro and prepare a gourmet, locally-sourced meal during this Pike Place Market Cooking Class!
Your class will begin with a chef-guided tour of Pike Place Market. As a group, you will deftly navigate the crowds and visit the top local vendors. You'll even find out who supplies the best chefs in town! As you make your way through the market, you will learn what is in season, where it comes from and how to select the best produce and meat. Once you've sourced your ingredients, it will be time to head to the kitchen!
You and your group will make your way to the state-of-the-art Atrium Kitchen, located just above the market. There, your chef will guide you as you work with the group to prepare a delicious, 3-course meal. Along the way, you will get tips on cooking techniques, meal planning, and learn about food trends in the Northwest!
At the end of the class, you will all sit down together to enjoy the fruits of your labor! Indulge in the delicious meal you prepared, made from only the freshest local ingredients.
This Pike Place Market Class is a fun and fresh way to experience the market for both locals and visitors alike!
- Students must be at least 16 years of age to participate
- Class includes shopping market tour, chef-guided cooking session, and a 3-course meal to enjoy
- Note: class menus and kitchen locations may vary
This class will last approximately 3 hours
Class sizes range from 3-15 participants
This experience is for the booked participants only
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Casual and comfortable attire you can wear in a kitchen. High heels are not advised as you will spend time on your feet.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance. However, 72 hours notice is required at a minimum.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss o f the value of your experience.
Is there an age restriction for this class?
This class is for students aged 16 and up.
Will we be eating the meal we prepare?
Yes! After you've cooked your delicious, 3-course meal, you and the class will sit down to enjoy all your hard work!
Are you able to accommodate any dietary restrictions?
For the most part, yes. Most of the dishes you will prepare are naturally gluten-free and vegetarian substitutions are available. Please notify the experience provider at the time of booking so reasonable accommodations can be made.
Is this experience wheelchair accessible?
Yes, this experience is fully wheelchair accessible. If a guest in your party does require the use of a wheelchair, please make note of this at the time of booking.
Other Seattle Gift Ideas:(View all 43 Seattle experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $175
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Gourmet Seattle Food & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $84
- Food Tour of Pike Place MarketAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $51
- Chocolate Indulgence TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $62
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $94
- San Juan Island Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $108
- All Seattle Experiences