Pop Culture Bike Tour
*Suggested months are July & August
- Customized tour, suitable for all levels of riders, fitness, and ages
- Visit the sites that have shaped Seattle's legendary music scene
- Tap into the evolving pulse of Seatle, while enjoying the city's legendary bicycling
Seattle's popular musical culture has changed over time from vaudeville to burlesque, jazz to garage rock, hip-hop to grunge, with even more sub-trends in between. Seattle also boasts tremendous opera & symphony, and more theater per capita than anywhere in the country!
During your private bike tour you will survey sites associated with these musical transformations, along with film locations and other tidbits that will provide you insight on the changing pulse of the city. Truly a unique bike tour, and an epic way to explore this fantastic city!
This tour covers about 20 miles with frequent stops to discuss the area of interest. Tour does not include meals or bikes. Rentals are available upon request for an additional cost.
Starting/Ending Point: Any convenient location in greater Seattle, Washington, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, bike rental location, etc.
Skill Level: Suitable for Fit Beginners / Intermediate / Experts
Mileage: 5-80 km, 3-50 miles. Distance is custom to each group?s request.
Cycling Conditions: Paved roads, mostly flat and small hills, maybe a couple of big hills.
Suggested Bike: Touring, hybrid or mountain bikes are suitable. Bicycle helmets are required by local law.
There will be a maximum of 8 participants on this tour.
This is for the scheduled participants only.
This experience will run rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Comfortable and safe attire for biking. Make sure to dress for the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Seattle Gift Ideas:(View all 43 Seattle experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $175
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Gourmet Seattle Food & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $84
- Food Tour of Pike Place MarketAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $51
- Chocolate Indulgence TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $62
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $94
- San Juan Island Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $108
- All Seattle Experiences
"This was a great way to see Seattle. The best part of the program was traveling in my own city at just the right pace. Not too slow like walking and not too fast like driving. It was great! ... I enjoyed the historical tidbits and the info on the tiles, sculptures, etc. I've lived here for 18 years and learned a lot of new info."