Sauk River - Darrington, WA
Wenatchee River - Cashmere, WA
White Salmon River - White Salmon, WA
Tieton River - Naches, WA
April through Late-August
Late-May through Late-August
White Salmon River:
Mid-July through August
- Your experienced and highly trained river guide will help select a river right for your group and guide you on this exhilarating experience
- Rivers ranging from Class III to Class IV-V
- Great experience for families, friends looking for an adventure, or your next corporate outing!
Washington State offers adventure on some of the wildest rivers in the country - come experience them!
With rivers ranging from Class III rapids up to the lively waters of Class IV-V, you are sure to find a river suitable to fit your every need. Once you arrive at your starting point, all you need to do is enjoy the wilderness, the outstanding scenery, and the wild, whitewater action!
Whatever your heart desires, we have a rafting trip for you that will be remembered for years to come!
Choose between 4 exhilarating rivers:
The Sauk River is located at the foot of the Cascades and is known for it's non-stop action! It's named after the Sauk-Suiattle tribe and is a tributary of the Skagit River. Mountainous terrain and wildlife serve as the backdrop of the 9-mile stretch of nearly continuous Class III and Class IV whitewater. You'll experience the thrills of "Alligator Drop," "Jaws" and "Popeye."
The Wenatchee River is one of the most popular rafting and kayaking rivers in the state of Washington because of its exhilarating rapids. The famous "Boulder Bend," "Rock and Roll," and "Snowblind" are all rated Class III based on their enormous sizes and are sure to give you an exciting ride!
White Salmon River
The White Salmon River has rapids ranging from Class III like "Top Drop" and "Rattlesnake" to the notorious (and optional) Class V, 10-foot waterfall Husum Falls. Enjoy the beauty of the boulder strewn river and basalt walled gorge as well as the heart-pounding whitewater!
Commonly called the "last summer run," the Tieton River is a great way to end the summer rafting season. While it's normally a creek, the Tieton rages into class III+ fury as the Rimrock Dam releases heavy water during the month of September.
- Rafters must be at least 10 years old to participate
- To raft Husum Falls, a 10-foot waterfall on the White Salmon River, rafters must be at least 12 years old
- You will have the opportunity to opt out of riding the falls if desired or if you're under the age of 12
Approximately 3-4 hours with 2-3 hours of rafting.
Rafts used on the Tieton and Wenatchee Rivers can hold up to 7 paddlers, plus a guide. Rafts used on the White Salmon and Sauk Rivers can hold up to 6 paddlers, plus a guide.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear a swimsuit and water shoes or sandals with a heel strap. Extra layers (fleece, wool, or polypropylene - avoid cotton) are a good idea for cold spring days. Wetsuits and booties will be provided. Sunglasses with a croakie attachment and sunscreen are recommended as well as a change of clothes and a towel. A bag lunch or a snack as well as a water bottle with an attachment strap are also encouraged.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 15 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 15 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 15 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Seattle Gift Ideas:(View all 43 Seattle experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $175
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Gourmet Seattle Food & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(19)From: $84
- Food Tour of Pike Place MarketAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $51
- Chocolate Indulgence TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $62
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $94
- San Juan Island Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $108
- All Seattle Experiences
"Rafting the Tieton with Nels, our guide, was fantastic. He is a highly skilled rafting guide, and we had a real blast on the river! A word of warning: if it's chilly, be sure to dress warmly! The water is COLD!"
"Wonderful. We had such a great time."
"My family and I can't put into words how much fun we had.. I'd recommend this to anyone! Our instructor Michael couldn't have done a better job. He was extremely knowledgable and very funny. The next time our family books this trip we will request him. Thanks so much, The Maxwell family"