Friday through Saturday - 12:30 PM
- Your friendly and knowledgeable guides have been featured in National Geographic, USA Today and the Seattle Times
- Spend an afternoon tasting wines, exploring local wine-making history and the art of viticulture
- Tour 3 charming local wineries with unique experiences ranging from cellar room tours or maybe even tasting straight from the barrel!
Woodinville wineries share more than locality; they share a commitment to creating fine, world-class wines from the very best Washington vineyards. This Woodinville Wine experience will take you on a tour of three of Woodinville's most acclaimed boutique wineries in an intimate and relaxed setting.
The spotlight is on more than just the quality of wine. Each visit will dig a little deeper to explore the local winemaking history and the art of viticulture.
What better way to spend an afternoon than tasting wines, exploring the region's charming wineries, and spending time with friends!
Possible featured wineries (subject to change):
Lauren Ashton Cellars
Made entirely from Northwest grapes, Kit Singh ofLauren Ashton Cellars,is defining the craft of Washingtonwines. In a European style, the winemakers chemistry degree creates distinct flavors and deliciously smart wines.
A small and authentic boutique winery, producing 750 cases per year.Enjoy Okanagan Valley sourced Pinot Noir and wines fermented in oak barrels originating from Hungary, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania.
William Church Winery
Taste the splendor of Washington wines through their highly rated Viognier, Malbec, and Bordeaux blends. In the ambiance of a working winery, this stop allows you to focus on balance, power, dimension and finesse when wine tasting.
Crafts innovative wines of the highest caliber, showcasing the unique terroir of the Pacific Northwest.Through passion, knowledge and stewardship, their wines reveal masterfully tended vineyards, innovative winemaking techniques, and unrivaled hospitality.
Two brothers make bold wines and operate the working winery on their very own. Theyfeel that Washington State vineyards hold a distinction that is gainingworldwide attention and gives them the opportunity to make unique wines.
Winemaker and Owner, John Patterson, creates approachable wines that reflect the new world style in winemaking.Wines from the Patterson Cellars portfolio receive 90 plus points from Wine Spectator, Wine Enthusiast and Wine Advocate from year to year, which speaks to the quality, consistency and caliber of the wine he creates.
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age
- Tour includes downtown Seattle hotel pick-up or drop-off (if applicable)
- Travel in adventure-outfitted Mercedes van or luxury SUV
- Highly qualified naturalist/wine guide
- Taste local meats and cheeses
- Washington wines and refreshments
- Includes all tasting fees
- Hosting and commentary from the wineries
5.5 hours; 12:30 PM - 6:00 PM
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 10 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for walking and for the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed, however you may reschedule up to 7 days before your scheduled date with a $50 per person change fee. No changes are allowed within 7 days.
Other Seattle Gift Ideas:(View all 35 Seattle experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $175
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $220
- Gourmet Seattle Food & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $84
- Chocolate Indulgence TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $62
- Food Tour of Pike Place MarketAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $51
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $94
- San Juan Island Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $108
- Indoor SkydivingFrom: $66
- All Seattle Experiences
"Booked in November for a tour in mid-January. From our first email until we were dropped-off back at the hotel, the entire experience was perfect. The three wineries we visited were entertaining, educational, and well thought-out. Our driver was pleasant and knowledgeable of the area, fun to talk with, on time, and thoughtful. The driver even brought a cheese and meat platter for us in case we needed a snack while sampling wine. For a gift, this was a very pleasant surprise."
"Much better than expected to be honest. Very interesting and informative, but great fun as well."
"We were so lucky to have Angie as our guide. A very personable and friendly young lady with an in-depth knowledge of wines, Washington history and local nature."