Virginia Beach, VA
May - September:
Daily - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Learn the basics of paddleboarding and test your balancing techniques
- 1-hour private lesson offers personal attention and is perfect for all skill levels
- No prior paddleboarding experience necessary
- Challenge your balancing skills and core-strength while taking in beautiful views of the coast!
See the beautiful coastal wildlife from a paddleboard with this private lesson in Virginia Beach!
Learn how to conquer one of the newest watersports with the help of an instructor to teach you how to balance, various riding positions and paddling techniques.
Look for a variety of coastal wildlife while paddling leisurely through the Lynnhave Inlet. Hop on a board and experience the newest watersport with a Private Paddleboard Lesson in Virginia Beach!
- All participants should be in adequate physical condition and be comfortable swimmers
- A paddleboard and life jacket will be provided
- No experience necessary
This is a private lesson. For groups larger than 4 participants, please call Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
Spectators are allowed to watch, however they may not be able see the group for the entire duration of the lesson.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For this experience, participants should wear a bathing suit and sunscreen. You will want to bring a towel and dry clothes for after your lesson.
For this experience it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule with at least 72 hours notice will result in the loss of the value of the experience.
Do I need to have paddleboarding experience?
No experience is necessary! You will have a guide with you throughout your lesson to help you and direct you!
Are there any age, height or weight restrictions?
No, however all participants must be in overall good physical health and adequate swimmers.
What is included?
Personal instruction for your group, a paddleboard and life jacket will be provided.
Other Virginia Beach Gift Ideas:(View all 30 Virginia Beach experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Norfolk Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $94
- Norfolk Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 2-half(1)From: $60
- Norfolk Lunch CruiseFrom: $60
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Virginia Beach Food TourFrom: $59
- Downtown Norfolk Food TourFrom: $65
- Craft Brewery TourFrom: $59
- Virginia Beach Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $600
- Downtown Norfolk Helicopter TourFrom: $400
- All Virginia Beach Experiences