Private Wakeboarding for 6
Lynhaven Inlet - Virginia Beach, VA
May - September:
Daily - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
*Dates may vary by season
Whether you're new to the sport or a pro, experience the excitement of wakeboarding with a private session in Virginia Beach!
- 3-hour riding session for up to 6 riders
- Beginner lesson will cover ski and driver hand signals, equipment knowledge, boat safety, deep water starts, proper stance, carving within the wakes and more
- Great for all experience levels
- Enjoy a day on the water crossing the wakes and soaking up the sun on the decks of a competition ready boat!
Learn how to wakeboard or perfect your technique and tricks with a 3-hour private wakeboarding session in Virginia Beach!
Climb aboard one of the competition ready boats for a day on the water taking turns at one of the fastest growing watersports.
If you're a beginner, you'll cover various topics before taking to the board. Your instructor will teach you:
- Driver and ski hand signals
- Equipment knowledge - boards, bindings, tow ropes, life jackets, etc.
- Boat safety and driver techniques
- How to judge weather, water and wind conditions
- Deep-water starts
- Proper stance and riding positions
- Carving within the wake
- How to cross the wakes
Get professional tips and feedback to help you throughout the day. Wakeboard with up to 6 people total on this 3-hour experience.
If you're looking for an exciting, heart-pumping watersport, try a Private Wakeboarding session in Virginia Beach!
- Participants must be at least 8 years of age
- Anyone under the age of 18 will need parental consent
- Participants should be adequate swimmers
- No experience necessary
This experience will last 3 hours.
This is a private lesson for up to 6 participants.
Spectators are welcome on board the boat, whether or not they are riding.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For this experience, participants should wear a bathing suit and sunscreen. You will want to bring a towel and dry clothes for after your lesson.
For this experience it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule with at least 72 hours notice will result in the loss of the value of the experience.
Do I need experience?
No, all levels from beginner to expert are welcome on this experience. Your instructor can teach you the basics of wakeboarding or help you perfect your technique if you're an experienced rider.
How many people can wakeboard during the 3-hour session?
Up to 6 riders can take turns during the session.
Do I need to bring any equipment?
No, your instructor will have all of the necessary equipment. If you would like to bring your own wakeboard, you can however, it may be subject to an inspection from the instructor.
Other Virginia Beach Gift Ideas:(View all 32 Virginia Beach experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Norfolk Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $94
- Norfolk Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 2-half(1)From: $60
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2 - Outer BanksFrom: $198
- Aerobatic Biplane Adventure for 2 - Outer BanksFrom: $397
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Norfolk Lunch CruiseFrom: $60
- Virginia Beach Food TourFrom: $61
- Downtown Norfolk Food TourFrom: $67
- Williamsburg Winery TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $99
- All Virginia Beach Experiences