Lynhaven Inlet - Virginia Beach, VA
May - September:
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Dates may vary by season
Test your waterskiing skills in Virginia Beach with the help of an instructor pulling you from a competition ready boat!
- Great for all skill levels from beginners to experts
- Private instruction for up to 4 riders
- Learn how to deep-water start, use ski and driver hand signals, cross the wakes and more
- Spend a day soaking up the sun and either learning how to waterski or perfecting your skills!
Try one of the most thrilling watersports around when you waterski in Virginia Beach!
Start the day off by climbing into a competition ready boat and meeting your instructor. Beginner level lessons will cover ski and driver hand signals, the various equipment and go over boat safety and driver techniques.
Choose between 2 or 3 hours of instruction and learn how to start skiing in deep water and the proper stance for waterskiing. Intermediate and advanced riders are welcome to jump right in without the beginning instructions.Whether you're a first time rider or a bonified pro, a private waterskiing experience is the perfect way to spend time on the water enjoying beautiful Virginia Beach!
- Participants must be at least 8 years of age
- Anyone under the age of 18 will need parental consent
- Participants must be adequate swimmers
- No experience necessary
This experience will last 2-3 hours, depending on the option selected.
This is a private lesson for up to 4 participants.
Spectators are welcome on board the boat, whether or not they are riding.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For this experience, participants should wear a bathing suit and sunscreen. You will want to bring a towel and dry clothes for after your lesson.
For this experience it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule with at least 72 hours notice will result in the loss of the value of the experience.
Do I need experience?
No, all levels from beginner to expert are welcome to waterski. Your instructor will teach you the basics if your level of experience is beginner and if you're a more experienced rider, your instructor can help you perfect your technique.
How many people will get to try waterskiing?
Up to 4 riders will be able to waterski throughout this experience.
Do I need to bring my own equipment?
No, your instructor will have all of the necessary equipment. If you would like to bring your own equipment you can, however it may be subject to an inspection from your instructor.
Other Virginia Beach Gift Ideas:(View all 31 Virginia Beach experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Norfolk Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $96
- Norfolk Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 2-half(1)From: $66
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2 - Outer BanksFrom: $198
- Aerobatic Biplane Adventure for 2 - Outer BanksFrom: $397
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Norfolk Lunch CruiseFrom: $64
- Virginia Beach Food TourFrom: $61
- Downtown Norfolk Food TourFrom: $67
- Williamsburg Winery TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $99
- All Virginia Beach Experiences