Pier 4, 6th & Water Streets - Washington DC
Select Saturdays & Sundays - 11:30 AM
Click here for schedule
*Rates do not apply for holidays, Valentine's Day weekend (Feb 13 and 14) and specialty cruises
- Board the Odyssey to enjoy panoramic views of celebrated DC monuments from the ship's all-glass enclosure and wrap-around deck.
- Sip free-flowing mimosas on this scenic cruise's 2-hour float along the Potomac River.
- Sway to the serenades of a live, four-piece band playing a variety of favorite tunes.
- Savor a delectable buffet offering only the best brunch items like fresh fruit, pastries, a hearty breakfast spread, and mouthwatering lunch entrees.
- Take a memorable wander on the water aboard one of the most exquisite things to do in Washington DC!
Add the perfect hint of elegance to your brunch in DC aboard the majestic Odyssey. Experience a most remarkable Washington DC brunch cruise on this glass-enclosed luxury yacht.
Kick your voyage off with a refreshing mimosa, starting as soon as you set foot on the deck of the ship. Then enjoy endless glasses of juice and bubbly over the course of this 2-hour scenic cruise from DC.
Delight your taste buds further with a mouthwatering brunch spread, served buffet style and featuring all of your favorite breakfast and lunch items, such as (though subject to change):
- Seasonal fruit
- Muffins, croissants, bagels
- Smoked salmon with capers
- Scrambled eggs & frittata dishes
- Breakfast meats
- Assorted vegetables
- Roasted salmon
- Glazed chicken
- Cauliflower & tomato gratin
- Hand-carved strip loin
- Salads & savory sides.
The Washington DC Bottomless Mimosa Brunch Cruise doubles as a fantastic way to soak up some weekend entertainment, in the good company of family, friends or a special someone. A four-piece band provides the perfect background music to your float down the Potomac River. These talented artists will lightly serenade you as you board, dine, and relax on the Odyssey.
Visit one of the full-service cash bars to indulge in additional brunch beverages. Sip your share of mimosas as you stroll along the wrap-around deck, getting unrivaled views of renowned DC attractions and national monuments. Depending on the whether the ship ventures north or south along the Potomac, you may snag unique perspectives and photo opps of Lincoln Memorial, Roosevelt Island, National War College, Old Town Alexandria, and plenty more.
So anchors aweigh and bottoms up! There's no time like the present to make merry over mimosas, take in majestic sights, and share a memorable afternoon with family and friends on this chic Washington DC brunch cruise.
- Bottomless mimosas (21 and older passengers with a valid ID), coffee, tea and iced tea are complimentary
- Additional beverages may be purchased on board: juice, soda, mixed drinks, fine liqueurs, specialty waters, champagne and wine
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and fees
The cruise lasts approximately 2 hours. Boarding begins 30 minutes before cruise departure.
Up to 500 guests per dinner cruise.
Only those on board will be able to enjoy this experience.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically business casual. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. T-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are not recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your dinner cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. Rescheduling is subject to a $25 per person transfer fee. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are drinks included in the price?
Bottomless mimosas will be available to passengers 21 years of age and older with a valid ID. Additional beverages may be purchased from one of the many full bars on board.
What type of food will be served?
This cruise features a buffet-style brunch menu. Various brunch items may include (subject to change): seasonal fruit, pastries, smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, breakfast meats, frittata, breakfast potatoes, Belgian waffle, Caesar salad, pasta salad, roasted potato salad, roasted cedar plank oregano salmon, maple and mustard glazed chicken, hand carved strip loin, signature dessert station.
What is the dress code?
Appropriate attire is between business casual and dressy. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. T-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are not recommended.
What is boarding and cruising time?
Boarding time is approximately 30 minutes prior to departure. The cruising time is 2 hours.
Can I hold a reservation and pay later?
Reservations cannot be held without payment.
How is seating arranged on board?
The Odyssey features cruise style seating. The majority of the tables accommodates 4-8 guests and your party may be seated with other groups.
Is smoking allowed on board?
Smoking is not allowed in any of the interior areas of the ship. Passengers may smoke on the outdoor observation decks in designated areas.
What if the weather is bad?
The Odyssey will cruise in all weather conditions, year-round. The ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled to ensure sailing in rain or shine.
Is the ship wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the deck and restrooms can accommodate most standard sized wheelchairs.
Is gratuity included in the price package?
Gratuity is not included in the package price and is suggested for all on-board purchases and outstanding service.
What do drinks cost?
Mixed drinks and cocktails begin at $7.00, beer begins at $5.50 and wine by the glass begins at $8.00. Soft drinks and juice are available for $2 each. Please note drink prices are subject to change.
Other Washington DC Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Washington DC experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $349
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(19)From: $70
- Capitol Hill Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(22)From: $61
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $63
- Fly a WWII BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $250
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $220
- Private Wine Education TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $85
- All Washington DC Experiences
"The experience was fine and nice, but it was described as a gourmet experience with dress code recommendations. Instead it was a very crowded floating dining room, with adults and children alike, and all sorts of attire from casual to dressy. It needs to be portrayed that way in the description."