*Chef will travel to locations within 1 hour of Annandale, VA.
Please contact Cloud 9 Living directly with any questions regarding proximity prior to purchase.
Pending chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
- Your classically-trained personal chef has been featured in the Washington Post and is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards
- Discuss food preferences, dietary concerns & menu options during your initial phone consultation
- Choose between a locally sourced 3 or 6-course meal with wine pairings included
- Chef provides all groceries, place settings and will clean up, too!
There is nothing quite so luxurious as enjoying a gourmet meal in the comfort of your own home. It's even better if you didn't have to make it! Host a private dinner party for up to 8 guests without even lifting a finger with this Personal Chef for an Evening experience.
Prior to your scheduled dinner, DC Metro based Chef Paul Kennedy, will contact you for an initial consultation. Together, you will go over the available meal options and discuss any food preferences and/or dietary concerns. After that, all you need to do is prepare your guest list because Chef Paul will take care of everything else!
On the day of your dinner party, Chef Paul will arrive at your home with a bundle of fresh, locally-sourced groceries and a hand-selected wine pairing for your meal. Once in the kitchen, he will get to work preparing your feast. You have the choice of either a 3 or 6-course meal for this event. And the best part of this whole arrangement? Chef Paul will leave your kitchen spick and span afterward!
Whether you are looking for an intimate evening with a loved one or a relaxing gathering of friends, Chef Paul Kennedy will make this an unforgettable evening of good food and even better memories!
About the Chef: Chef Paul Kennedy has been a professional chef for over 20 years. He is classically trained in the French style and even studied under Michelin-rated Chef Albert Roux. He has worked all around the world including London, Paris, Amsterdam, Dubai, Bangkok, and the Channel Islands. He is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including theNestle Food Challenge Gold Medal.and received a glowing review from theWashington Post for his work at local restaurant Mango Tree.
- Optional wine pairings included with your meal
- Kitchen facilities with a stove and oven are required for this experience
- Chef will provide table settings for up to 8 guests
- Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences
- Should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem; you can simply reimburse your Chef
For groups larger than 8, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This private party is for booked participants only.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 3 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Livings standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed at least 72 notice prior to your booked date. Failure to reschedule within 72 hours or cancellations will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What do I need to provide?
Almost nothing... The chef will take care of everything from grocery shopping to place settings! You will need to have a kitchen facility with oven, stove, and sink. Everything else will be taken care of.
Note: groups larger than 8 people may need to provide their own dinnerware.
How much cleanup will there be?
None! The chef will leave your kitchen in the same condition as he found it. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your evening
What if I have a special meal request?
The budget for this personal chef experience will cover the majority of meal requests. If you have any requests beyond the established budget, the chef will happily accommodate but will be subject to additional fees. You may settle these differences directly with the chef.
Is the chef able to accommodate dietary restrictions?
In most cases, yes. However, please give the chef as much advanced notice as possible so he may plan accordingly.
Other Washington DC Gift Ideas:(View all 83 Washington DC experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $349
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(19)From: $70
- Capitol Hill Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $61
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $63
- Fly a WWII BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $250
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $220
- Private Wine Education TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $85
- All Washington DC Experiences