Modern Day Spa located in Arlington, VA in the Pentagon City Mall
Monday through Saturday - 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Sundays - 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Beautiful, inviting spa located just out of Washington DC
- Initial consultation allows a certified therapist to target your problem areas
- Therapist will use special massage oils and perform light to medium relaxing strokes to increase circulation, improve skin and muscle tone
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Take a deep breath as your massage therapist uses soothing, relaxing strokes to increase circulation and improve skin and muscle tone for a sense of total relaxation.
Your therapist will use special massage oils while manipulating your muscles and de-stressing your entire body. Walk away feeling fully revived with better circulation, more flexibility and an overall ease of muscle aches and tensions.
If you take pleasure in the simple things in life, this is the massage for you.
- Must be 18 years old for massage treatments
- A robe, slippers and towel will be provided
50 minutes or 80 minutes
This experience is just for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and reschedule are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How early do I need to arrive?
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow yourself sufficient time to change, fill out any necessary consultation forms and enjoy the spa lounge. Late arrivals may result in a full charge and reduced service(s) time.
What is the cancellation/re-scheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to re-schedule or cancel your appointment.
What health information should the spa know prior to booking?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity is not included in the price of this package, but is greatly appreciated if you enjoy your spa treatment.
Are there facilities we can use?
Yes. The spa has showers in the bathroom for use after your treatments. There is no steam room at this time.
What attire is provided by the spa?
The spa provides a robe and slippers for you to wear during your stay.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can request a male or female therapist during the booking process.
Other Washington DC Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Washington DC experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly in Washington DCAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $349
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(19)From: $70
- Capitol Hill Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(22)From: $61
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $63
- Fly a WWII BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $250
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $220
- Private Wine Education TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $85
- All Washington DC Experiences
"Everything was great, I am going to spend the remainder of the gift card at Modern Day Spa. My son originally purchased the Washington Dinner Cruise as a Christmas gift for my husband and I in 2009. My husband has been working as a contractor in Afghanistan since March 2010 and his leave dates and locations have not enabled us to use the gift together. First Cloud 9 extended the validity period just in case we could make the Dinner Cruise. However, when it was obvious that wasn't going to happen, it was very simple to change it foe a Spa experience. Everyone involved has been fabulous!"
"I love the packaging. Thank-you for the wonderful experience."