Personal Chef Healthy Cooking Class
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
*This is available in the greater Atlanta area. Travel charges may apply for areas outside of this radius.
*Pending chef's availability
Discover the excitement of eating healthy! If you're looking for the right time and the right way to get started with a healthy cooking class, this is your chance to learn how to prepare delicious health conscious food, in a fun and positive environment!Full Description>
- Taught by Chef Megan McCarthy, who has over 15+ years experience teaching healthy cooking and has been published in The Atlanta Journal Constitution and Edible Atlanta magazine.
- Enjoy a private cooking class just for you, or invite a group of friends. Perfect for a date night or a girls night in - all in the comfort of your own home!
- Learn new cooking techniques and incorporate "Superfoods" into your everyday eating lifestyle!
Discover the excitement of eating healthy in this private cooking class! It's time for you and your friends to learn firsthand how to eat and live healthier, with fun and delicious taste!
You will be led by Healthy Chef Megan McCarthy, who will make your group feel right at home creating a fun and comfortable learning environment.
This class focuses on learning about "Superfoods" - which are nature's leading source of antioxidants. You will learn how to incorporate these wonderful foods into your everyday diet. Chef Megan will teach you a "whole days worth" of healthy eating as well as how to prepare your healthy meals quickly and easily. Feel at ease in your own kitchen, tasting your delicious creations along the way!
Begin your journey into the creative world of healthy eating and enjoy your own private cooking class in the comfort of your own home.
About Chef Megan
Megan McCarthy is a healthy lifestyle consultant and chef teaching you how to prepare and incorporate fresh and delicious foods into your everyday eating lifestyle. Her creative culinary experience and enthusiasm brings healthy foods to life while putting you at ease in the kitchen. She is the Edible Garden Chef at the Atlanta Botanical Garden and creates recipes focusing on simple, fast and fresh ways to enjoy the local and seasonal edible abundance. She has recently had fresh recipes featured in the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC), Edible Atlanta as well as on Lifetimes, The Balancing Act.
- Chef Megan provides everything for your class
- Class can accommodate vegan, non-vegan and gluten-free diets
- Chef Megan is very knowledgeable about wine and would love to suggest wine selections for your Healthy Cooking Class or help put together a wine pairing. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for more information.
Maximum ParticipantsChoose this experience for 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8
SpectatorsThis class is for participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent as it takes place in the comfort of your home.
What To WearCasual Attire
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for your experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.