Chesapeake Bay Sailing Cruise
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
April through Labor Day:
Daily - 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM & 1 hour prior to sunset
Labor Day through end of September:
Daily - 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM & 1 hour prior to sunset
Hop on board for a truly memorable 1.5-hour sail on the Chesapeake Bay Sailing Cruise!
- Experience provider has been awarded "Best of Eastern Shore" in 2017, and "Outstanding Business of the Year" in 2016 by Kent County Chamber of Commerce, and has received 6 consecutive Certificates of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- Sail aboard the 43' Island Girl, with a spacious deck, a large cockpit area, and best of all a full cockpit enclosure for shade and protection from less than ideal weather
- Set sail from the Sharp Street Pier in historic Rock Hall harbor for a beautiful afternoon on the Chesapeake Bay
- Perfect experience for sailing novices or old salts!
Set sail from the Sharp Street Pier in historic Rock Hall harbor for a beautiful afternoon on the Chesapeake Bay!
Sail aboard the the 43' Island Girl, designed to comfortably accommodate up to 6 passengers. This fast and comfortable center cockpit cruiser has a spacious deck and an ample supply of cushions, just right for novices as well as old salts of any age.
Your hosts will provide complimentary beverages such as water and soda and you are welcome to bring along your own selection of alcoholic beverages and snacks if you'd like.
Take in spectacular views as you glide along the water on the Chesapeake Bay Sailing Cruise!
- Participants must be able to board and depart the boat from the dock with little to no assistance
- Includes complimentary water and soda
- Participants are able to bring their own alcoholic beverages and snacks on board
DurationApproximately 1.5 hours
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants with a maximum of 6 passengers on the boat.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the boat.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearIt is recommended to wear layered clothing, rubber-soled shoes, sunglasses and a hat.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no exchanges or cancellations are allowed. Rescheduling is allowed with 7 days notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this a private charter or cruise?
No, you will be joined by others on the cruise with a maximum of 6 passengers.
How long is the cruise and where do we go?
This cruise is approximately 1.5 hours and sets out from Rock Hall harbor sailing into the Chesapeake Bay.
Are refreshments included? Can I bring beer or wine?
Complimentary water and soda will be provided by the captain and you are welcome to bring your own selection of alcohol beverages. Please note, red wine is not recommended.
Is the sailboat wheelchair accessible?
The sailboat is not wheelchair accessible. Participants must be able to board and depart the boat from the dock with little to no assistance.
Is there an age limit?
There is no age restriction to sail, although all children 12 and under will be required to wear a life jacket.
- Is this a private charter or cruise?